So what 6-1a champs !

luvfootb

If I am not mistaken if you beat WHH that gives them two region loses and if JB beats Cascade and wins out wouldn't they win because of one lose between Cascande and JB and the win head to head?

Thats true i forgot WHH already has a loss. You are exactly right. Either way the next two weeks are very important.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

winning the 6-1a championship is a big deal for the players,coaches,and theFANS !! ///But the bus stops there !!!!! GOOD LUCK ! to who wins the weakest region !!!

For the past two years this region has had a team in the quarter-finals, and once in the semi's. Oh yeah, and a Mr. Football.

Wanna explain how this is possibly the weakest region in state.

For the past two years this region has had a team in the quarter-finals, and once in the semi's. Oh yeah, and a Mr. Football.

preach it brother lol... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Did you put luvfootball up to this? For some reason I thought he was from region 4. I will say Region 4 and 5 both look real strong and then there is McKenzie in region 7. Who ever wins it this year has a long row to hoe. I would also vote for region 2 being the weakest in the state, if not region 8. A couple of years ago region 6 had a 7-3 team that didn't even make the playoffs. That to me is pretty tough. Until region 5 or 6 wins a state championship it will be hard to argue with anyone.

The weakest to strongest region in the state probably goes......

Region 2, they have nobody...

Region 1, the only team decent is Hampton, and they play everygame in the east until the semis...

Region 3, South Pitt is good, but that is it, everyone else awful....

Region 8, Trinity Chr, and it starts to tail off

Region 7, Mckinzie that is good, overrated Bruceton team, other teams

Region 6, Mtp, Collinwood, Wayne Co, Cornersville, Moore Co, and then it tails off

Region 4, FCS, Watertown, Gordonsville, Trousdale Co, four good teams then it tails off

Region 5, Cascade, White House Heritage, Jo Byrns, McEwen, Forrest, and then it tails off

Regions 4, 5, and 6 are all really tough regions with 4-5 tough teams in them. If you are a good team in these regions just getting in the playoffs is a task, unlike if you played up in EASt tennessee or far west.

I am not saying region 5 has the best team in the state, (I would say that McKinzie would be my pick right now) but they do have a better all around region.

Yes, I am from McEwen, and this is in Middle TN, region 5, and it is a little bias, but it is or is very close to the truth...

The only thing that could be fliped are the 4, 5, and 6 region....

Also is it not alot easier for a team like Mckinzie or Hampton to do good in the semis. Not saying that they are not good it is just they will only play teams from the east and west, which this year are weaker, espically Hampton.....when they get ready to play in the semis, the teams they are playing from Middle Tennessee have had 3 pretty tough weeks before hand, especially the round of 32 and 16.....the teams from Middle tennessee have no luxury of getting to set their starters out most of the third and all of the fourth for three straight playoff games...or at least the first two.....Does anyone else on see this... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hopefully whoever posted this was NOT from region 5, esepcially someone that has not identiied their team. Region 5 has a lot of good teams, but region 6 does as well. Those 1st round games will be very interesting, WC, MC, Collinwood, and Mt Pleasant vs Cascade, Jo Byrns, WHH, and McEwn/Forrest. Hopefully this year region 5 will at least get a split, either region is capable of taking 3/4 though.

Wouldn't it be a drag to be in a region where you had no competition. It appears that Region 6 & Region 5 have several good teams and any week (like the SEC) anyone can beat the other. Looking in today's Tennessean Region 5 has 3 teams Cascade #3, JB #5 and WHH #9 and Region 6 has 2 teams C'wood #6 and MTP #8. Both WC & MTP have losses to Lewis Co. #3 in 2A and WC other loss was to MTP. It is to all of the other Regions advantage that Region 5&6 play each other early in the playoffs because we just beat each other out & up. Looking forward to playoffs GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the big deal about being from region 5(McEwen fan not player) and saying that??????? I said it was a little bias, and I mean a little....But that is as close to the truth as you w /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ill get on the message boards... It is not like i think that McEwen will win the state ( I think they will get put out 1st round by 20 or so), Regions 5 and 6 may split, or go 3 games one way or the other, who knows....

The big deal about a region 5 fan saying that is the past two years, region 6 has took the first round 1-3 both times. the only region 5 team to beat a region 6 team in the playoffs since the multiplyer realignment is Jo Byrns. Until that changes a region 5 fan doesn't need to be starting threads like this. And looking at the present season all four teams in region 6 are good teams, so there is a possibility they take 3 games again.

The big deal about a region 5 fan saying that is the past two years, region 6 has took the first round 1-3 both times. the only region 5 team to beat a region 6 team in the playoffs since the multiplyer realignment is Jo Byrns. Until that changes a region 5 fan doesn't need to be starting threads like this. And looking at the present season all four teams in region 6 are good teams, so there is a possibility they take 3 games again.

You could be right however I definately think that our region as a whole is better than last year.

Will everyone be nice if its a 2-2 split in the first round?