Sullivan South vs. Elizabethton

nomore

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South you'll win this one easy. Get it done and than prepare to grind TN High into the ground /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Haha...you think your funny don't you.....NOT!!

We'll get to next week later...but for now, South should win this week...if they don't I will laugh histerically.

South 40 Elizabethton 7

The Cyclones were drilled by Tennessee High last week. They laid down in the second half. Coach Witten has said the team will play the final two games with pride. They have nothing else to play for. South will be over confident and Elizabethton is dangerous like a wounded animal. If I was South, I would not take this game lightly. Go Cylones!!!!!!!

Not a whole lot you can say about this mach up. It is what it is. I just hope for an injury free game because we don’t what to listen to a bunch of excuses next week. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I do however challenge Elizabethton that if the game seems to be slipping away, set goals for the remainder of the game. Like holding South to under 300 yards total offense, or scoring enough points to keeping them from putting the slaughter rule on you, or holding Curt to two or less rushing TDs. Some may think I’m trying to be funny with these goals, but if you look at South games prior to this point you will realize that these will probably be realistic goals threw the course of this game. MOST OF ALL JUST DON’T GIVE UP!!!! The last thing you want to do is to have the media portray your team as a bunch of quitters like they tried to do this past week. South has most teams “outgunned” especially on paper. But that’s why we play the game....because anything could happen on the field. Good luck to both teams. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

South you'll win this one easy. Get it done and than prepare to grind TN High into the ground /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I believe that some of the Johnson County folks are still a little sore about the game that they got "ground into the ground". Its ok. Well play the game just like everyone else. Its gonna be a good game. I gurantee its going to be closer than what people think. Im gonna take THS in that game also.