Sullivan South vs. Elizabethton

nomore

seeing him play on tv huh? Have u saw wisconsin's roster they have 7 qbs now there is a fight

Dude what is your problem? How long has it been since we have had someone go somewhere big and have the oppertunity to make a difference? Why do you think he is graduating early? So he can go to spring practice with the team. THIS WAS THE COACHES DECISSION!! so sbviously he is going to see time. So get ur head out of ur ### and quit being sore that its not you there /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seeing him play on tv huh? Have u saw wisconsin's roster they have 7 qbs now there is a fight

Dude what is your problem? How long has it been since we have had someone go somewhere big and have the oppertunity to make a difference? Why do you think he is graduating early? So he can go to spring practice with the team. THIS WAS THE COACHES DECISSION!! so sbviously he is going to see time. So get ur head out of ur ### and quit being sore that its not you there /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Unfortunately, TNtnns_07, jealousy will blind the weak. Pay comments like that (and the people who make them) no mind. Enjoy the success of your team and your QB. Your educated opponents respect South and Phillips. Good luck Friday!

Unfortunately, TNtnns_07, jealousy will blind the weak. Pay comments like that (and the people who make them) no mind. Enjoy the success of your team and your QB. Your educated opponents respect South and Phillips. Good luck Friday!

Oh hes not my QB. I just grew up with him and i have all of the respect in the world for him. I just dont undersatnd why peoiple have to hate on something good when they feel threatened.

While South and Phillips have been racking up impressive stats, THS has been winning in a workmanlike manner and getting better every week.

I don't think most knowledgable fans have been saying South is going to kill THS. In fact, I go back to last year's upset win by South at the Stone Castle as one of the defining wins in SS history. THS was the better team last year and South outcoached and outplayed them. The reverse could happen this year. Let's hope everyone takes care of business this week and set up a great week 10 matchup.

Upset? you must be Mike Musick because that sounds like a statement he would make. I actually remember hearing him make the statement after the '05 SS-THS game that the better team did not win that game either. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Upset? you must be Mike Musick because that sounds like a statement he would make. I actually remember hearing him make the statement after the '05 SS-THS game that the better team did not win that game either. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Can,t wait till after the central game, this should be fun to read /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Kingsport has started talkin trash already... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Can,t wait till after the central game, this should be fun to read /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Kingsport has started talkin trash already... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Whoa! I'm talking trash for South and I'm a DB fan! What's the world coming to? I guess I just couldn't pass up a ride when the bandwagon went by! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No, actually the '05 game was a more dominant South win over THS than the score indicated.