11/2 White House at Greenbrier

timbdp

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think White House will win this one. After a hard fought game last night, White House is playing for the chance to host a playoff game. And Greenbrier's loss to Macon County, really has me puzzled.

Besides, a White House win is good for Station Camp. This game as well as the SC vs. PC game can shake up the playoff seeding.

Station Camp is #1 w/ a win over PC.; Station Camp is #1 w/ a loss to PC + a WH win over Greenbrier; Station Camp is #2 w/ a loss to PC + a Greenbrier win over White House.

White House is #2 w/ a win over Greenbrier; White House is #2 w/ a loss to Greenbrier + a PC loss to Station Camp; White House is #3 w/ a loss to Greenbrier + a PC win over Station Camp.

Pearl Cohn is #1 w/ a win over Station Camp + a Greenbrier win over White House; Pearl Cohn is #3 w/ a win + a White House win over Greenbrier; Pearl Cohn is #3 w/ a loss.

Greenbrier is #4 w/ a win over White House; Greenbrier is #4 w/ a win over White House + a DeKalb Co. win over Macon Co.; Greenbrier is OUT w/ a loss + a Macon Co. win; Greenbrier is OUT w/ a loss + a Macon Co. win + a Sycamore win.

Sycamore is #4 w/ a win over Harpeth + a White House win over Greenbrier + a Macon Co. win over DeKalb Co.; Sycamore is OUT otherwise.

Macon Co. & DeKalb Co. are eliminated from Playoff Contention

Greenbrier: 17

White House: 14

HOWEVER.........I am pulling for the Blue Devils to win the contest because it's what Sycamore needs to have an opportunity to get in the postseason /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Were you feeling a little sick when you wrote that? I think thats one of the first times Ive heard you pull for us. lol. Thanks for your support. But I was wondering what does region 3-3A look like?

I think White House will win this one. After a hard fought game last night, White House is playing for the chance to host a playoff game. And Greenbrier's loss to Macon County, really has me puzzled.

Besides, a White House win is good for Station Camp. This game as well as the SC vs. PC game can shake up the playoff seeding.

Bisonpride, the loss to Macon has all of us fans in Greenbrier puzzled. We started off well and ran the ball down the field easily on them to begin with, and then the calls starting going against us time after time and I think our players got perplexed on trying to avoid the calls that was mostly just playing true football. The guys starting dropping balls that 98 out of 100 times they wouldn't drop and with calls going for MC, the advantage went to them. Yeah, even though we were up 21-7 at halftime, I admit we shot ourselves in the foot and the wind totally left the Cats sails.

BUT its tough to play two "teams" at once. Even the radio announcers said exactly what many Greenbrier fans were thinking. A litte homecooking, throw in a heap of Greenbrier mistakes ended in a OT game with a MC field goal.

With all the teams, except possibly Pearl Cohn, rooting against the Cats for their own benefit this week, I hope the Bobcats feel the pinch and kick this thing into overdrive. We'll see.

Bobcats, FUNDAMENTALS & FOCUS, CATS! PLAY 'GREENBRIER' FOOTBALL.

Were you feeling a little sick when you wrote that? I think thats one of the first times Ive heard you pull for us. lol. Thanks for your support. But I was wondering what does region 3-3A look like?

Charlie doesn't want to hijack your thread,,so a quick answer to this question,,,

3-3A

1st Howard vs McMinn Central winner

2nd Howard vs MCMInn Central loser

If Polk beats Notre Dame

3rd Polk , 4th Meigs

If Polk Loses and Meigs wins

3rd Meigs, 4th Notre Dame

If Polk loses and Meigs Loses

3rd Notre dame, 4th Polk

Good Luck the rest of the way in 4-3A,,,we'll see you guys in 2 weeks.

Charlie doesn't want to hijack your thread,,so a quick answer to this question,,,

3-3A

1st Howard vs McMinn Central winner

2nd Howard vs MCMInn Central loser

If Polk beats Notre Dame

3rd Polk , 4th Meigs

If Polk Loses and Meigs wins

3rd Meigs, 4th Notre Dame

If Polk loses and Meigs Loses

3rd Notre dame, 4th Polk

Good Luck the rest of the way in 4-3A,,,we'll see you guys in 2 weeks.

That is right Charlie!!!!

WHalumni, Sycamore needs a White House win in this one. If Greenbrier wins then the War Eagles, as well as Macon, are done.