Science Hill @ Dobyns-Bennett

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your right, look at that joke of a forum that she started. "end of season predictions"and she thinks DB is in Bristol instead of kingsport

I'm not sure "Heather" is a she..... This "person" has been on the region 2 threads for a couple of weeks.... Not had anything intelligent to add there either.... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Do you even know how OT works?

Of course I know how overtime works. In case you don't know, I am on the Sports Animal every morning here in Knoxville. Both teams line up and play a quarter. Whoever scores the most in the quarter wins. If both teams are still tied, they line up and play another quarter. After that, though I am not sure if the game is still tied.

I'm not sure "Heather" is a she..... This "person" has been on the region 2 threads for a couple of weeks.... Not had anything intelligent to add there either.... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

yeah this "heather" doesn't even know the OT format. she picked a 23 point difference in OT?! I would like to know how that works because that can't happen no matter where the game is played. Maybe this heatherharrington will stop talking and use a mapquest before she picks another game.

Of course I know how overtime works. In case you don't know, I am on the Sports Animal every morning here in Knoxville. Both teams line up and play a quarter. Whoever scores the most in the quarter wins. If both teams are still tied, they line up and play another quarter. After that, though I am not sure if the game is still tied.

Sorry to reign on your sports animal intelligence but teams trade possessions from the 25 yd line until someone scores and then stops the other team from scoring on the ensuing possession in high school rules. DB cant beat SH by 23 pts in OT because the game would be stopped after DB scored then defended their lead. Look it up.

yeah this "heather" doesn't even know the OT format. she picked a 23 point difference in OT?! I would like to know how that works because that can't happen no matter where the game is played. Maybe this heatherharrington will stop talking and use a mapquest before she picks another game.

Listen, buddy, as I said before I am on the RADIO every morning on the Animal. Also, I give out the scores every Friday night when they are reported in. Maybe you don't know what you are talking about. I know I gave a score out last week where a team won by 20 points or something in OT. Until you're on the RADIO, quit questioning my intelligence.

your right, look at that joke of a forum that she started. "end of season predictions"and she thinks DB is in Bristol instead of kingsport

If you guys haven't figured it out yet "heatherharrington" is someone pretending to be Heather Harrington (former Volleyball player at UT) from the Sports Animal 99 in Knoxville with Mickey Dearstone. He (or she) is mocking her sports knowledge based on the stuff she says on the morning show. I'm not so down on her sports knowledge as I am her nasally voice...sounds like she has a constant sinus infection!

Sorry to reign on your sports animal intelligence but teams trade possessions from the 25 yd line until someone scores and then stops the other team from scoring on the ensuing possession in high school rules. DB cant beat SH by 23 pts in OT because the game would be stopped after DB scored then defended their lead. Look it up.

I hate to inform you the rules of overtime, but in high school, they get the ball on the 10 yard line.