Cannon-vs-Smith

Gridiron88

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be the same weenie that opened the thread about TC not making the playoffs. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Man jealousy is to the bone aint it?

I think he's just jealous because we didn't recruit him! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" By the way, I must've stepped in the wrong recruiting line while I was at SC. I wound up getting recruited by the U of S.M.C.. I attended the main campus at Parris Island, SC. (That's uuhh...South Carolina, not Smith Co.) /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I think he's just jealous because we didn't recruit him! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" By the way, I must've stepped in the wrong recruiting line while I was at SC. I wound up getting recruited by the U of S.M.C.. I attended the main campus at Parris Island, SC. (That's uuhh...South Carolina, not Smith Co.) /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

They have a fine red shirt training camp dont they? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Also have a big stadium to play in once they have you trained. Helmets are a bit heavy, radio equipted I hear. Play in boots without cleats. They dont mind a cut block or holding, or even helmet to helmet contact. I aint much on the cheerleaders. Especially the captian of the team. Kinda ditzy. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> GO RED AND YELLOW!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

HA HA HA am I buying that is a good one Queenie!!! Don't have clue who the recurits are but maybe it is the Newest Owl that you have who knows.

Hope everyine has a safe trip from Carthage!!!!!

I figured you'd get a good laugh out of that...

I can tell you this...that newest Owl of mine will not ever play anywhere but at SCHS...so technically I guess I'm guilty of recruiting!!!...

They have a fine red shirt training camp dont they? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Also have a big stadium to play in once they have you trained. Helmets are a bit heavy, radio equipted I hear. Play in boots without cleats. They dont mind a cut block or holding, or even helmet to helmet contact. I aint much on the cheerleaders. Especially the captian of the team. Kinda ditzy. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> GO RED AND YELLOW!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't even think Albert Haynesworth would get flagged or fined in that league. That old Haynesworth stomp might come in handy on occasion. Well, it's so quiet on here tonight, I guess I'll go pick out which Smith Co. Owls shirt I'll wear to work tomorrow. I have to remind my Franklin Co. graduate boss and about 5 other co-workers what Smith Co. Pride is. Good luck to big blue this week.

Smith County is an excellent program. Coach Maynard is a class act. They have a great team and we look forward to a great game on Senior night in Woodbury. I know Smith doesn't recruit. They work hard. Cannon is learning to work hard. It is a very important game for the Cannon program. We are an improving team and we want to prove that to everyone. Good luck this week and hopefully Friday night will be injury free.

I don't even think Albert Haynesworth would get flagged or fined in that league. That old Haynesworth stomp might come in handy on occasion. Well, it's so quiet on here tonight, I guess I'll go pick out which Smith Co. Owls shirt I'll wear to work tomorrow. I have to remind my Franklin Co. graduate boss and about 5 other co-workers what Smith Co. Pride is. Good luck to big blue this week.

Nah we didn't recruit Haynesworth, we arrested him!!! LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Only because he let you , Glover. Only because he let you. Everybody on staff down there at once couldn't take him in if he didn't want to go. LOL

I heard he was pretty cool about it. Laughed and cut up the entire time. I don't care what anybody says, I like him as a player. Dirty or not!!!

Smith County is an excellent program. Coach Maynard is a class act. They have a great team and we look forward to a great game on Senior night in Woodbury. I know Smith doesn't recruit. They work hard. Cannon is learning to work hard. It is a very important game for the Cannon program. We are an improving team and we want to prove that to everyone. Good luck this week and hopefully Friday night will be injury free.

Coach...you might want to spell his name right. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Nah...that's a common mistake by many. His name is Maynord.

Maybe he won't be too upset with ya. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />