SMYRNA AT WILSON CENTRAL

82cat

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is ole Bdogg at....? Cats versus Dogs always a rivalry, the cats Pull out the win in a close game. Who knows it might be a blow out for either team. Im looking forward to this game!

GO CATS!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

back to the game

I got to see wc vs lebanon. lebanon never really tried to throw a lot so dont know how good their pass coverage is.

wc has some quick backs and really likes to run side to side which should be a good match up for smyrna defense

smyrnas defense is small but runs side to side very well.

this will be the 3rd wing t type offense smyrna has seen in 4 weeks

the question will be is how wc will cover rod he is very tough to cover especially with a small db. he can go up and get the ball with his height and leaping ( previous basketball and can go straight up and dunk)

Theses 2 teams are as quick and have as much team speed as anybody.

I think smyrna will win based on they are more diverse on offense and can present match up problems.

While smyrna has seen the wing t type stuff I dont think wc has seen the type offense smyrna can bring.

back to the game

I got to see wc vs lebanon. lebanon never really tried to throw a lot so dont know how good their pass coverage is.

wc has some quick backs and really likes to run side to side which should be a good match up for smyrna defense

smyrnas defense is small but runs side to side very well.

this will be the 3rd wing t type offense smyrna has seen in 4 weeks

the question will be is how wc will cover rod he is very tough to cover especially with a small db. he can go up and get the ball with his height and leaping ( previous basketball and can go straight up and dunk)

Theses 2 teams are as quick and have as much team speed as anybody.

I think smyrna will win based on they are more diverse on offense and can present match up problems.

While smyrna has seen the wing t type stuff I dont think wc has seen the type offense smyrna can bring.

i think lavernge's offense is just as good if not better because of the way they spread the ball around and mix in the run but..our db's are banged up. i'm not sure who or how many are gonna be available friday night. hopefully we'll be at full strength.

Where is ole Bdogg at....? Cats versus Dogs always a rivalry, the cats Pull out the win in a close game. Who knows it might end up like this

I feel bad for the puppy GO CATS! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

The Dogg has tremendous respect for your program. He knows that we will be in for a war come Friday night. I have attended a game this year at your home field, and I find your fans to be very classy. The Dogs will need to find a way to slow down Majors and company, and be able to maintain field position. Your kicker can probably make one from just over the 50 yard line. Your offensive approach, albeit the Wing-T, does have more balance than Riverdale's. Your coaches utilize the backs out the backfield. As always I am picking my Dogs to win, but it will be close.

WC is going to "kick" the crap out of smyrna this week. sorry sonnyclaus .

You know they may, but the Seeguls sure couldn't. Who's your daddy Baxter? Who's your daddy?

one post on the smyrna thread lol what a joke wonder where he post the most hmmmgo WC

Go crawl under a rock somewhere. We still "Believe."

smyrna does but they aren't as good as Kiss to Harper or Gooch.

You are either a misinformed kid, or you are on medication. Do you remember the 1st game of the year?

I know that both Lebanon and Riverdale both beat us, but I seriously believe that WC is the best team we will face in the region this year. This game is going to be entertaining.

The best team in the region just won their 17th straight region title! Or at least a share of it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just about any way you look at this one it's almost dead even. WC's shown a little more defense, Smyrna's shown a little more offense. WC throws more than Riverdale does so that's a factor. Smyrna's ability to make the big play is definitely a factor.

I'm going to go with home field...21-20 WC.