Rossview vs. Kenwood

Big_Red_Train

Have it on good authority that Rossview is no where near ready for this game. Kids are already feeling like they are done and want to go home. No work being done just going through the motion. I have to change my Pick.

Kenwood 35

Rossview 0

Kenwood defense is too good for the Rossview Offense. DL will destroy Rossview. No way around it. Kenwood is in the grove and will go far into the playoffs. They have changed since the two losses. They are back to their winning ways. No one can stop them now.

HELLS YES

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SInce you are the Kenwood expert,I am sure that you have taken into consideration that Kenwood may have played the softest schedule in the state. They beat 6-3 beech3-6 shelbyville1-8 NW0-9 NE1-8 Portland1-8 Springieldthey lost to 7-2 Mt. Juliet 8-1 clarksville12-42 is the combined record of the teams that KEnwood beat, 5 of those teams have a record of 5-33, not a tough chanllenge for any defense. Kenwood may have a great defense but just looking at the number of tds and points they have given up, is not an indicator that it is a great defense.Kenwood has played 3 teams with winning records and lost 2 of those not becuase of their defense but because of their offense not scoring 1 point in 8 straight quarters, and just because they scored a bunch against 1-8 springfield, I am not convinced that they have found an offense, but ehn again I am not the expert.

Going against MJ and CHS were good tests for our guys. Shelbyville may be a weak team as far as record, but as it looks now they will make the playoffs, and the team we beat week one Henderson CO. is a 6a school in Kentucky and by the looks of their latest scores they will be making a big playoff push this year. Sure we lost to MJ, but everyone at that game saw all the opportunities that the Knights had and wasted becasue of bad play calls and laziness on our guys part. Against CHS our guys didn't even show up, they had no fire and it showed. Coach Mac and Coach Baeur have got the guys refocused and reenergized for a playoff run, so i think we will be allright. As far as not playing Henry Co. this year it has to be because they are dirty and every time we play them (in anysport) we get cheated(especially by the refs) Plus as you said we BEAT BEECH

SInce you are the Kenwood expert,I am sure that you have taken into consideration that Kenwood may have played the softest schedule in the state. They beat 6-3 beech3-6 shelbyville1-8 NW0-9 NE1-8 Portland1-8 Springieldthey lost to 7-2 Mt. Juliet 8-1 clarksville12-42 is the combined record of the teams that KEnwood beat, 5 of those teams have a record of 5-33, not a tough chanllenge for any defense. Kenwood may have a great defense but just looking at the number of tds and points they have given up, is not an indicator that it is a great defense.Kenwood has played 3 teams with winning records and lost 2 of those not becuase of their defense but because of their offense not scoring 1 point in 8 straight quarters, and just because they scored a bunch against 1-8 springfield, I am not convinced that they have found an offense, but ehn again I am not the expert.

Going against MJ and CHS were good tests for our guys. Shelbyville may be a weak team as far as record, but as it looks now they will make the playoffs, and the team we beat week one Henderson CO. is a 6a school in Kentucky and by the looks of their latest scores they will be making a big playoff push this year. Sure we lost to MJ, but everyone at that game saw all the opportunities that the Knights had and wasted becasue of bad play calls and laziness on our guys part. Against CHS our guys didn't even show up, they had no fire and it showed. Coach Mac and Coach Baeur have got the guys refocused and reenergized for a playoff run, so i think we will be allright. As far as not playing Henry Co. this year it has to be because they are dirty and every time we play them (in anysport) we get cheated(especially by the refs) Plus as you said we BEAT BEECH AND chs LOT TO THEM, SO WE SHOULD HAVE BEAT CHS, BUT IT WAS BECAUSE WE HAD NO FIRE OUR WEAK SCHEDULE WASN'T ALL OUR FAULT, I DON'T THINK ANYONE EXPECTED ALL THOSE TEAMS TO PLAY SO BAD THIS YEAR

Going against MJ and CHS were good tests for our guys. Shelbyville may be a weak team as far as record, but as it looks now they will make the playoffs, and the team we beat week one Henderson CO. is a 6a school in Kentucky and by the looks of their latest scores they will be making a big playoff push this year. Sure we lost to MJ, but everyone at that game saw all the opportunities that the Knights had and wasted becasue of bad play calls and laziness on our guys part. Against CHS our guys didn't even show up, they had no fire and it showed. Coach Mac and Coach Baeur have got the guys refocused and reenergized for a playoff run, so i think we will be allright. As far as not playing Henry Co. this year it has to be because they are dirty and every time we play them (in anysport) we get cheated(especially by the refs) Plus as you said we BEAT BEECHGoing against MJ and CHS were good tests for our guys. Shelbyville may be a weak team as far as record, but as it looks now they will make the playoffs, and the team we beat week one Henderson CO. is a 6a school in Kentucky and by the looks of their latest scores they will be making a big playoff push this year. Sure we lost to MJ, but everyone at that game saw all the opportunities that the Knights had and wasted becasue of bad play calls and laziness on our guys part. Against CHS our guys didn't even show up, they had no fire and it showed. Coach Mac and Coach Baeur have got the guys refocused and reenergized for a playoff run, so i think we will be allright. As far as not playing Henry Co. this year it has to be because they are dirty and every time we play them (in anysport) we get cheated(especially by the refs) Plus as you said we BEAT BEECH AND chs LOT TO THEM, SO WE SHOULD HAVE BEAT CHS, BUT IT WAS BECAUSE WE HAD NO FIRE OUR WEAK SCHEDULE WASN'T ALL OUR FAULT, I DON'T THINK ANYONE EXPECTED ALL THOSE TEAMS TO PLAY SO BAD THIS YEAR

you say your guys were being lazy against mt juliet and they had no energy or fire for chs, what kind of football team is that!!, how can you love the game of football and not be pumped for those two games!!!! you ask me, thats not a very motivated team, they will be gone in the first round easily, i just think thier o is not being used properly, their is noo way you should be able to shut down the qb ya'll got, i've been to some of your games to watch, and he is a game changer, i think this is a good kenwood team, but i think they a lack of "big game play" they dont know how to step up whent their not winning by 20, and they just give in, that is going to be their doom in the playoffs....

Going against MJ and CHS were good tests for our guys. Shelbyville may be a weak team as far as record, but as it looks now they will make the playoffs, and the team we beat week one Henderson CO. is a 6a school in Kentucky and by the looks of their latest scores they will be making a big playoff push this year. Sure we lost to MJ, but everyone at that game saw all the opportunities that the Knights had and wasted becasue of bad play calls and laziness on our guys part. Against CHS our guys didn't even show up, they had no fire and it showed. Coach Mac and Coach Baeur have got the guys refocused and reenergized for a playoff run, so i think we will be allright. As far as not playing Henry Co. this year it has to be because they are dirty and every time we play them (in anysport) we get cheated(especially by the refs) Plus as you said we BEAT BEECHGoing against MJ and CHS were good tests for our guys. Shelbyville may be a weak team as far as record, but as it looks now they will make the playoffs, and the team we beat week one Henderson CO. is a 6a school in Kentucky and by the looks of their latest scores they will be making a big playoff push this year. Sure we lost to MJ, but everyone at that game saw all the opportunities that the Knights had and wasted becasue of bad play calls and laziness on our guys part. Against CHS our guys didn't even show up, they had no fire and it showed. Coach Mac and Coach Baeur have got the guys refocused and reenergized for a playoff run, so i think we will be allright. As far as not playing Henry Co. this year it has to be because they are dirty and every time we play them (in anysport) we get cheated(especially by the refs) Plus as you said we BEAT BEECH AND chs LOT TO THEM, SO WE SHOULD HAVE BEAT CHS, BUT IT WAS BECAUSE WE HAD NO FIRE OUR WEAK SCHEDULE WASN'T ALL OUR FAULT, I DON'T THINK ANYONE EXPECTED ALL THOSE TEAMS TO PLAY SO BAD THIS YEAR

Henry county is dirty? how is this, please explain. get cheated especially by the refs, everytime. Does this mean that we cheat other ways meaning without refs and every time we play. As I remember, the visiting team has won the last two meetings. We must not have cheated well enough in that overtime game at our place that Kenwood won or that Thursday night game back in 2003 at your place. As for dirty, I have no clue what you speak of, sounds like sour grapes to me.

Henry county is dirty? how is this, please explain. get cheated especially by the refs, everytime. Does this mean that we cheat other ways meaning without refs and every time we play. As I remember, the visiting team has won the last two meetings. We must not have cheated well enough in that overtime game at our place that Kenwood won or that Thursday night game back in 2003 at your place. As for dirty, I have no clue what you speak of, sounds like sour grapes to me.

you are dirty losers, and are going to lose the next two games and then you can travel to clarksville and watch some real football.

You guys definitely tried to cheat us when we played at your place, but our guys were good enough to overcome that. I was not just talking about getting cheated in football, but in basketball, baseball and all other sports. Anytime a team from clarksville goes out to paris they don't get a fair shake, just ask any team from any school in clarksville will agree with me

you say your guys were being lazy against mt juliet and they had no energy or fire for chs, what kind of football team is that!!, how can you love the game of football and not be pumped for those two games!!!! you ask me, thats not a very motivated team, they will be gone in the first round easily, i just think thier o is not being used properly, their is noo way you should be able to shut down the qb ya'll got, i've been to some of your games to watch, and he is a game changer, i think this is a good kenwood team, but i think they a lack of "big game play" they dont know how to step up whent their not winning by 20, and they just give in, that is going to be their doom in the playoffs....

I can't explain why they play the way they do, they just play that away. All kenwood sports have huge problems with handling adversity. That is the reason why our sports are either really good, or they just stink. As of lately KHS sports teams may have started out good, but then when the tinyest thing goes wrong they fold. I know this from experience. Just watch the KHS sports teams play. Our school has several great athletes and players, but very few of them can handle adversity when it come to them. Just look a the baseball team, when they get down, even if it is just by a run or two, they fold. It is is the same thing with the basketball team, and the football team. Just look at when KHS played CHS. They were only a few good plays away from winning that game, even in the 4th quarter. once they got down the just were never able to pick themselves up. It is such a shame that a school with so much talent that they can't dig down deep and find some balls and pull out some of this games, or even seasons that they throw away just because they don't want it bad enough.

All the nay sayers can stop now. Kenwood 55 Rossview 14 Final Score. Congratulations Knights on returning to the playoffs. Good Luck next week against Maplewood.

Good Job Knights WOW did you just keep the starters in?

GREAT WIN. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />