Riverdale @ Lavernge

CantStopTheChop

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One game at a time.

We need to have a great week of preparation. This is the last week we'll get to work on things before we get into playoff week. Let's go Warriors!! Time for Verge, Vanhoose, Miller, Lilienthal, T. Smith, Patterson, Pope, Lawrence, Sumrall, Grimes, McClain, Spurlock, Gander, West, Boykin and the rest of the seniors to take this team and make them champions.

Go Warriors!!!

Davidbaxter is such a funny little kid.

Anyway, the game should be close. LaVergne has nothing to lose and I expect them to come out and play their hearts out. Heck, a point or two here and there and this could have been for the region.

But of course after this game I'm pullin' for Riverdale. After this game. /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" />

I really think this game will come down to nothing more than LaVergne's line play. Their defensive line will have to show up and do a good job of not getting pushed around and their O-line will have to create time for their receivers to get down field. If there is anyway LaVergne could get up early then they have a shot. But I don't like our chances against Rdale playing from behind.

jackmoreblackson made a good call that a couple points here or there and this game could have had HUGE region implications...

Come out and play your butts off Wolverines and let's see what happens.

Good luck guys!

I dont think lavergne will beat riverdale but I do think lavergne can beat riverdale.

This is one tough region and the parity is more evident every year.

any of the top 5 teams could beat the other on any given night.

riverdale should win because I think Lavergne is a team that can be ran on. There strength is in their dbs's and that won't matter to riverdale.

Riverdale will have trouble getting to lavergnes qb because he throws it very quick while doing a slight roll out (2 step)

it wouldn't be the biggest upset of all time if lavergne won.