Henry Co. vs Hardin Co.

BigRedForLife

does anybody know the directions?

Easiest way to Savannah is to take 641 south. Stay on 641 until you cross the Tennessee river. Take HWY 128 to Savannah. 128 end at HWY 64. Turn right. Stay on HWY 64 and turn left at McDonalds. The school will be approximately 1 - 1.5 mi on the right. No way to miss it. Good roads all the way. 1:45 to Savannah from Paris. If you are hungry, Daryl Worley has a restaurant called the Worley Bird located about a block before the school.

Very good restaurant!!Great food!!!!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henry county is the better in my book but im a graduate from henry county high school but if u ask me this game is gonna be won on the ground i think that hardin county will have to stack 8 in the box and they cant do that marsalis will burn em deep but if they play pass dominque is gonna run all day so i see it falling in hc favor final score

HC- 35

hardin county-21

roll red roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As big a Henry Co. fan as I am, I would not even attempt a prediction. Hardin Co. is an excellent team; I would say the best we have played thus far. I am even more nervous than ever about this one. They will have a huge, loud crowd, a band that plays nonstop, and a home-field advantage. I hope the Big Red Faithful decide to come out in full force and yell non-stop.

Yanker, I am glad to see you back.

As big a Henry Co. fan as I am, I would not even attempt a prediction. Hardin Co. is an excellent team; I would say the best we have played thus far. I am even more nervous than ever about this one. They will have a huge, loud crowd, a band that plays nonstop, and a home-field advantage. I hope the Big Red Faithful decide to come out in full force and yell non-stop.

Yanker, I am glad to see you back.

Good morning, my "Largerringly Fannering-Nonpredicterring Attemptlessly-Bestoviously Nerverringly-Hugely Loudaciously-Faitherringly Yeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllishly" friend!!!!! The YANKER is back in full force...while my team has not had a good season, we can end on a good note...and it IS still FOOTBALL season!!!!! Good luck to my HC friends...Wish us luck against Munford...we will need it...our guys have been beaten down...and the YANKER has been unusually absent and unable to help to turn things around. The YANKER feels badly about that...but one thing is for sure...I AM STILL THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanker the rock looks ten times better from what I can see in film it really needed the work. Now to answer some questions. How will Henry County defeat Hardin thus putting Munford in second place and hosting Kingsbury once again. Henry has to stop #4 Shutt and pressure the QB. I think they do this by stopping the run with as few people up front as the can and this allows them to play shutt with under over coverage and they can change up the front with stunts from different directions to keep the qb uncomfortable and force him into bad choices. Now the X factor Henry can't afford to allow shutt to keep the game close with reverses and punt and kickoff returns. Simple don't kick him the ball period. If punting punt out of bounds a 25 yard punt is better then a 50 yard punt returned 75 yards. How Hardin wins. By throwing the ball and limiting the run game of Henry and taking advantage of their mistakes. I think it's a simple game Henry needs to run the ball controll the clock and stop shutt from beating them.

Yanker the rock looks ten times better from what I can see in film it really needed the work. Now to answer some questions. How will Henry County defeat Hardin thus putting Munford in second place and hosting Kingsbury once again. Henry has to stop #4 Shutt and pressure the QB. I think they do this by stopping the run with as few people up front as the can and this allows them to play shutt with under over coverage and they can change up the front with stunts from different directions to keep the qb uncomfortable and force him into bad choices. Now the X factor Henry can't afford to allow shutt to keep the game close with reverses and punt and kickoff returns. Simple don't kick him the ball period. If punting punt out of bounds a 25 yard punt is better then a 50 yard punt returned 75 yards. How Hardin wins. By throwing the ball and limiting the run game of Henry and taking advantage of their mistakes. I think it's a simple game Henry needs to run the ball controll the clock and stop shutt from beating them.

Thank you, my "cougarringly mikeful" friend...even though it is the wrong cougar!!! When the YANKER speaks...EVERYONE listens...I insisted that improvements be made...without decreasing the intimidation factor or eliminating the "charm of the ROCK"!!!!! Our team is sub-par...but the ROCK is GREAT!!! AND JCM will be back...and it could be tomorrow night...Do not count us out!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice summary, Cougarmike, Of what seems to be obvious. It may be more difficult to do than to plan to do,however!

GO BIG RED

Thanks for your insight. Do you think Henry County is capable of doing the things you mention. How much better is Hardin County now, than when you played them earlier (if you have seen them on film lately)?

Nice summary, Cougarmike, Of what seems to be obvious. It may be more difficult to do than to plan to do,however!

GO BIG RED

Your sarcasm is noted however people keep punting to him and I've watched enough film to note that defensively teams aren't doing the things I noted so maybe it's not that obvious after all?

Thanks for your insight. Do you think Henry County is capable of doing the things you mention. How much better is Hardin County now, than when you played them earlier (if you have seen them on film lately)?

Yea they'll do those things. I think with shutt coming off an injury against us he wasn't 100% but he wasn't far off it was more like their timing was off and now it would seem they are clicking.

Your sarcasm is noted however people keep punting to him and I've watched enough film to note that defensively teams aren't doing the things I noted so maybe it's not that obvious after all?

No sarcasm intended, Cougarmike. You are right on in your analysis, in my opinion. I simply meant that it may be difficult for tthe Pats to do it.

No sarcasm intended, Cougarmike. You are right on in your analysis, in my opinion. I simply meant that it may be difficult for tthe Pats to do it.

boys boys boys, it has been a great week for football here in Henry county, The prophet has enjoyed this week of research of our upcoming opponent and I will say that Henry county goes to Hardin county ready to play and Hardin has a lot riding on this game, but that is simply not enough, Henry county has the better team and Henry county will leave Savanah with the Regional title.

Henry county wins this one 36-14