Henry Co. vs Hardin Co.

BigRedForLife

boys boys boys, it has been a great week for football here in Henry county, The prophet has enjoyed this week of research of our upcoming opponent and I will say that Henry county goes to Hardin county ready to play and Hardin has a lot riding on this game, but that is simply not enough, Henry county has the better team and Henry county will leave Savanah with the Regional title.

Henry county wins this one 36-14

Hardin coutny is the better team prophet, Henry couty has played a soft schedule and Hardin county is at home and will physically beat you and will also pick you apart with their passing game. Henry county can not defend the passing game, they can not defend the running game, their special teams are terrible. A bunch of talent but they are too cocky and their fans, players, and coaches are cocky and they make me sick. Prophet and the Patriots, if you can get to the semi finals Kenwood will be there to put you in your place and that is on your $$$$$$$$.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardin coutny is the better team prophet, Henry couty has played a soft schedule and Hardin county is at home and will physically beat you and will also pick you apart with their passing game. Henry county can not defend the passing game, they can not defend the running game, their special teams are terrible. A bunch of talent but they are too cocky and their fans, players, and coaches are cocky and they make me sick. Prophet and the Patriots, if you can get to the semi finals Kenwood will be there to put you in your place and that is on your $$$$$$$$.

COCKY? Kenwood is the 3rd best team in their region and probably no that good in region 5, thinking that you are going to get to the Semi fianl game is awful cocky in itself. I doubt that you have seen us play this year unless you made the Saturday night game at NW, and well, Nw was not much of a challenge, that game would not say much for what kind of team we have but it is all you have to go on. I hope we can make it to the 4th round, and maybe we will just see about you guys then.

just some meaningless info

Hardin county is 1-2 against teams with a winning record that is beating a 5-4 Brighton team

Henry county is 3-1 against teams with a winning record Dickson, Brighton, Munford, losing to westview

Against common opponents Hardin county is averaging 26.8 points a game and giving up 13.8

Henry county is averaging 41 points a game and giving up 14

Hardin countys opponents have a combined record of 31-50

Henry county " " 33-47

and for you shortfuse (fastcat)

Kenwood has beaten one team with a winning record and has not scored against the other two teams with winning records that you guys played

your opponents combined record is 27- (hold on need a calculator) 47 teams you have beaten are a combined

12-42 ha ha ha ah ahahahhahahhahahahahha

Your sarcasm is noted however people keep punting to him and I've watched enough film to note that defensively teams aren't doing the things I noted so maybe it's not that obvious after all?

Hardin county has gotten alot better since the munford game. Yes shutt was coming off an injury and him and the QB didn't have a very good night but ever since that they've had no problem throwing the ball. Teams even keeping kicking him the ball after he returns it for 50 or more yards as you can tell on the highlight film posted earlier

While the YANKER has not been quite as involved lately, and I have not been doing my normal "homework"...here is my tradtional Thursday prediction...there has been a tremendous clamor from my fans for this...HC 34-HC 17..............Henry County to win!!!!! I AM THE "ALWAYS ON TARGET" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no one on here has claimed to have the toughest region inthe state except the boys from 6-4a

We do have the toughest region in the state, we have 3 teams that can beat Hillsboro and we all saw what those borros did to the patty boys from Henry county last year. Region 7-4a is the softess region in the state and 8-4a is just as soft. If 6-4a matched up with 7-4a in the first 3 rounds, round 2 would pit 4 regin 6 teams against each other.

While the YANKER has not been quite as involved lately, and I have not been doing my normal "homework"...here is my tradtional Thursday prediction...there has been a tremendous clamor from my fans for this...HC 34-HC 17..............Henry County to win!!!!! I AM THE "ALWAYS ON TARGET" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Yanker for the support of the Patriots and your prediction. I agree, Henry County to win! It should be a good hard fought ball game, especially if both teams are playing their "A" game. No doubt, the RED PRIDE PERSONIFIED will be ready. The team has worked hard all week.

A multitude of the faithful are taking the team to our annual quarterback club steak dinner tonight with a guest motivational speaker. Of course, they always have one of the best motivational speakers with them, GADDIS! Joe will be in prime form Friday night and he will have the team pumped and ready.

Many of the faithful fans will make the trip and are fired up for the game. The venue is fantastic, the fans are great, and the game will be one of the best in West Tennessee for the week. Nothing like Friday Night Football!

Whats cookin: Steaks tonight and steak sandwiches on Saturday. Steakfest begins next week. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

We do have the toughest region in the state, we have 3 teams that can beat Hillsboro and we all saw what those borros did to the patty boys from Henry county last year. Region 7-4a is the softess region in the state and 8-4a is just as soft. If 6-4a matched up with 7-4a in the first 3 rounds, round 2 would pit 4 regin 6 teams against each other.

well we will just see about that, you are almost as entertaining as the Yanker. Hillsboro would beat you guys with their JV. CLarksville and Mt. Juliet may well beat Hillsboro but Kenwood would not, I say would not because they probably will not be playing in round 2, maybe not even play in round one, Kenwood still has to beat Rossview.

you mentioned that last year the boros handled HC rather easily in the semi's (and they did), but help me out, i can't remember, who did the boros beat the week before? oh yes they beat the representative from region 6 by 41-3. never mind.

GO BIG RED!