MBA at Mcallie

savestheday798

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion MBA is the best football team in this state this year. Are they unbeatable? Far from it.

Lets consider some factors for this week.

This game means nothing but an undefeated regular season to MBA.

Do you go all out and risk some injuries for the playoffs?

What would MBA fans think if a key cog in the machine was lost?

With no bye week do you rest some key players or banged up guys?

If the perfect season is lost because you rest some what would they think?

McCallie is not as bad off as people may want to think. All of their losses have come to DII playoff teams. Three of four were to undefeated teams at the time they played and in my opinion those three along with MBA are the top four teams in DII. This is McCallie's playoff game.

Is MBA the better team? More than likely. Does the better team always win?

gbo, I don't believe my gentlemen need me to motivate them, they seem to very well motivated themselves! They have been working hard at practice this week and are looking forward to the game. It is always a well fought battle with MBA and should be a great game. I am sure we will be giving it our all!

I am of course taking the Blue in a close hard fought battle!

GO BIG BLUE!!!

gbo, I don't believe my gentlemen need me to motivate them, they seem to very well motivated themselves! They have been working hard at practice this week and are looking forward to the game. It is always a well fought battle with MBA and should be a great game. I am sure we will be giving it our all!

I am of course taking the Blue in a close hard fought battle!

GO BIG BLUE!!!

Lighten up Bluemom! Just a little levity! I'm sure that the McCallie players are appropriately motivated...I'm sure that they are working very hard in practice, but football is so much about matchups and motivation and hard work will only take one just so far. Can the Blue Tornado players matchup with the MBA players physically and talent wise tomorrow night? Last season, MBA couldn't matchup with the McCallie players and it was a decisive victory for the BT. The Big Red may have the upper hand this season.

Last year was a down year for MBA. McCallie beat us as you said last year as Baylor did also. McCallie lost alot to graduation it seems, Baylor has lost a ton to injuries this year. But this is not the same MBA team as last year also. I don't think this will be a close game at all. MBA should win easily. Let's say 3 touchdowns. Go Big Red!

Lighten up Bluemom! Just a little levity! I'm sure that the McCallie players are appropriately motivated...I'm sure that they are working very hard in practice, but football is so much about matchups and motivation and hard work will only take one just so far. Can the Blue Tornado players matchup with the MBA players physically and talent wise tomorrow night? Last season, MBA couldn't matchup with the McCallie players and it was a decisive victory for the BT. The Big Red may have the upper hand this season.