Lenoir City at Maryville

jacketsfan66

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is senior night at Maryville and there are a lot of seniors banged up at this time of the season so hopefully they can get some early rest, but they will start and play at this game and score enough to let the 2nds in to finish. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This is senior night at Maryville and there are a lot of seniors banged up at this time of the season so hopefully they can get some early rest, but they will start and play at this game and score enough to let the 2nds in to finish. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well in order for Maryville to be able to win, they will definitely need to prepare well this week. They will also need to take care of the football and not have any crazy penalties. They cannot overlook this Panther team or they will be in big trouble. Sound familiar????????

Maryville wins 49-0.

Well in order for Maryville to be able to win, they will definitely need to prepare well this week. They will also need to take care of the football and not have any crazy penalties. They cannot overlook this Panther team or they will be in big trouble. Sound familiar????????

Maryville wins 49-0.

Etcoach , your new mission in life seems to be trying to convince all the Maryville fans that they should act Classless and Disrespectful towards all their opponents ..... why don't you lead by example on the WB - Heritage thread , and tell everybody what you really think .

Every team deserves RESPECT !!

Etcoach , your new mission in life seems to be trying to convince all the Maryville fans that they should act Classless and Disrespectful towards all their opponents ..... why don't you lead by example on the WB - Heritage thread , and tell everybody what you really think .

Every team deserves RESPECT !!

Please explain. I have already been on the WB site and I said 28-7 WB. Is that showing respect or not showing respect. I could care less. I just put on the board what I REALLY think. Do you think I liked putting that I thought Maryville would beat WB? No, and, as a matter of fact, I took a lot of heat over that as I probably should have. But the bottom line is, I thought Maryville would win. I am not happy that they did, but that is what I thought. I, unlike many, will put WHAT I REALLY THINK not what I want someone else to hear. And I probably shouldn't since everyone knows who I am. Why do you think Gov Man is off. Everyone knew who he was, and he was not allowed to voice his opinion. Keep hiding behind your pepvol name and make your funny statements. And in the meantime realize that Maryville will make it to the championship game without any problem. Now that game I can't speak for. They might be in for a tough one, but they can still win because they are very good and very well coached. And, by the way, you are wrong about my new mission. Saying that you are going to win when it is obvious is not being disrespectful, it is being honest. Saying that a team which is struggling has a chance to beat you no matter who it is is not being respectful, it is being dishonest. PepVol whoever you are, enjoy your anonymous "nickname."

Maryville wins 49-0.

Are you not the same persom that predicted that Maryville would blow away Halls and that it would be an easy win ? We see how that turned out. You don`t understand that any team that is playing Maryville will play the hardest they have all year .If L.C. beat Maryville that would make their whole year even if that was their only win . Did you give William Blount the same advise when they played Farragut because that was not the same W.B. team that played the Rebs . /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Please explain. I have already been on the WB site and I said 28-7 WB. Is that showing respect or not showing respect. I could care less. I just put on the board what I REALLY think. Do you think I liked putting that I thought Maryville would beat WB? No, and, as a matter of fact, I took a lot of heat over that as I probably should have. But the bottom line is, I thought Maryville would win. I am not happy that they did, but that is what I thought. I, unlike many, will put WHAT I REALLY THINK not what I want someone else to hear. And I probably shouldn't since everyone knows who I am. Why do you think Gov Man is off. Everyone knew who he was, and he was not allowed to voice his opinion. Keep hiding behind your pepvol name and make your funny statements. And in the meantime realize that Maryville will make it to the championship game without any problem. Now that game I can't speak for. They might be in for a tough one, but they can still win because they are very good and very well coached. And, by the way, you are wrong about my new mission. Saying that you are going to win when it is obvious is not being disrespectful, it is being honest. Saying that a team which is struggling has a chance to beat you no matter who it is is not being respectful, it is being dishonest. PepVol whoever you are, enjoy your anonymous "nickname."

Well, first of all I believe what I predicted came true with the Halls game. I am glad Maryville played their most complete offensive performance of the year because Halls had a good offensize gameplan, made the necessary halftime adjustments at halftime, and made big plays. Will they play as well if the two teams meet again? I have no idea, but they did Friday night and gave Maryville all they wanted.

You are right, Maryville should win this game. I am hoping for a big first half lead and then let players get out and not get any more banged up (it's impossible to "get healthy" at this point of the season). Does that make you happy?

I still contend there are 3 teams on the east half of the state that are capable of beating Maryville in the playoffs, and then probably two to four more on the west half, as I'm not completely sure about the Memphis teams this year. I'm not saying they will, I'm just saying it's possible. Because of various reasons, Maryville is a little more down right now than previous years and doesn't have the room for error that you contend they do in every game.

WOW ..... You just don't get it ... do you . You actually think that I'm scared for you to know who I am ?? lol . Ask GovMan , he'll tell you , I haven't said anything I wouldn't say to your face . I'm assuming that you're an adult , but most adults believe in being respectful towards high school athletes . Why are you so suddenly concerned about how Maryville fans treat their opponents anyway ? Maybe you could learn a thing or two from a few Maryville fans / former players .... such as always respecting your opponent , and always just focusing on that next one .