Maryville Vs. Rhea County-First Playoff Round Preview

FBALLFan1111

Anyone can go watch practice but that doesn't mean anything in the world. Just because your at practice don't mean you know what the team is doing or how they are together how much they care for each other or anything like that. RheaCo if you say he isn't a player and never was doesn't know how the Rhea team is now or ever was. All's he knows is what anyone in the world can know if they take the time to watch the team but knowing the team cannot come from just watching them.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone can go watch practice but that doesn't mean anything in the world. Just because your at practice don't mean you know what the team is doing or how they are together how much they care for each other or anything like that. RheaCo if you say he isn't a player and never was doesn't know how the Rhea team is now or ever was. All's he knows is what anyone in the world can know if they take the time to watch the team but knowing the team cannot come from just watching them.

Well said m4rcut.

This is a very factual statement.. I just dont understand one thing.. How the fact that you talk to the coaches gives you the right to speak for the team.. The team works together sweats together bleeds together, you have no right to say you understand any of the "inside" parts of the team as you said. That is something only the team itself can tell you.. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well even though this match up is over 2 weeks away. Maryville is the best. However if we play smart on defense, special teams, and control the ball we will have a good shot at pulling the upset. Are line is big enough and can move the ball on Maryville.

White County is who we need to be focused on. Since in the last 2 years we have only beat White County by a combined 3 points.

That is true but last year Rhea would have killed White Co if it hadn't been in the mud bowl. That took away Rhea's game, they were a quick fast team that made big plays. They couldn't throw much that game and they didn't have the line they have now to run with. So in reality Rhea woulf of killed them last year.

That is true but last year Rhea would have killed White Co if it hadn't been in the mud bowl. That took away Rhea's game, they were a quick fast team that made big plays. They couldn't throw much that game and they didn't have the line they have now to run with. So in reality Rhea woulf of killed them last year.

That is very true as well. Where is m4rcut coming from with all these sensible comments

With all due respect to Rhea County, I feel confident that the Rebels will win easily. Am I doing better?

It is your opinion to say what you want but it WILL NOT be an easy game for Maryville at all. Rhea will pound the ball and will not give up. I hope Maryville takes them for granted bc if they do that 54 game streak or whatever will end/.

If you are referring to RheaCo, he didn't play football. He was a golfer for Coach Rue and also maintained stats for the baseball team his senior year (I think). He is a good guy and every time that I watched practice this summer he was there. He was at almost all of the preseason games and is at every game. I know this to be pretty accurate. And yes, none of us like you; I have heard of an old saying or two: If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. The second goes something like this: It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

As for the Maryville game, that's next week. They have to concentrate on White. They may be in the 1-8 area, but Rhea can't look past any game. They haven't ran on all cylinders one game this year.

That's True.

Yeah anyone can go to the practice but not anybody can go sit in the coaches office, and talk to them about the team and whats going on. Do you have family and friends on that team like I do? Who sit there and tell you everything that goes on? I do hear all that goes on ,and yes I have been told not to post some stuff out here before. Because the coaches and players trust me not to. Who cares if I played or not I would have never played for Hammontree anyways. I know how the players and coaches feel about the team and how they do care.

Yeah anyone can go to the practice but not anybody can go sit in the coaches office, and talk to them about the team and whats going on. Do you have family and friends on that team like I do? Who sit there and tell you everything that goes on? I do hear all that goes on ,and yes I have been told not to post some stuff out here before. Because the coaches and players trust me not to. Who cares if I played or not I would have never played for Hammontree anyways. I know how the players and coaches feel about the team and how they do care.

Maybe I do and maybe I'm saying you don't know as much as you think. And you may know how a few players feel bout the team but you don't know the whole team. And the coaches don't know what the players think, they just coaching them but they don't know how they really are, just as you don't