Hampton Bulldogs State bound?

Hampton's season will end in the 3rd round when Midway beats them. Midway is too fast, too strong and too tough for the Bulldogs this year. Hampton hasn't seen this much speed since Alcoa whipped in the playoffs three or four years ago. Midway folks are calling this their best team ever and I have a hard time believing Hampton can slow them down.

Here we go again, What is this 3 years straight you've come on here and told us how region 2 was going to kick our rear ends. Don't get too excited, Hampton won't just slow them down , they will stop them cold in their tracks. This bunch can play. GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNN

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well don't worry, if Hampton can't slow them down I know that there will be a team waiting to slap that arrogance out of midway.

Don't pay him too much attention FCSprideatUT, He gets all excited every year at this time, I sort of thought he would have been dead by now from choking down CROW.

Hampton's season will end in the 3rd round when Midway beats them. Midway is too fast, too strong and too tough for the Bulldogs this year. Hampton hasn't seen this much speed since Alcoa whipped in the playoffs three or four years ago. Midway folks are calling this their best team ever and I have a hard time believing Hampton can slow them down.

If Hampton gets put out in the third round, I don't beleive that it will be by Midway. Midway will struggle with 2nd round, and get to come watch third round up here in Hampton. Then if you want, we have a track around the field you can show off your speed, pretty decent weight room you can show off your strength, and as far as toughness, you can't come close. If folks are calling this the best team ever, what does that mean? Cosby had thier best team ever last year and didn't make it out of 1st round.

haha...

Don't pay him too much attention FCSprideatUT, He gets all excited every year at this time, I sort of thought he would have been dead by now from choking down CROW.

Those boys can eat all the crow they want, every year we here about region 2, what about what we here from the doggies, You haven't one it yet. You seem to have forgotten how fast the dream faded last year. You better stop running smack and shut up and just win the the first game. Pujo you know how these playoff games go, one badf game and some one else gets hot. I quess I just expected more from the doggies.

Kingbrian, you need to get on your knees son. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I not only look for Hampton to dominate in the playoffs, I look for Region 1 to embarrass all of Region 2. Lets face it, Region 1 has caught up to and passed region 2. The only teams to make it to the 4th round 4 times in the last 8 years came from Region 1. Whoooo!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Those boys can eat all the crow they want, every year we here about region 2, what about what we here from the doggies, You haven't one it yet. You seem to have forgotten how fast the dream faded last year. You better stop running smack and shut up and just win the the first game. Pujo you know how these playoff games go, one badf game and some one else gets hot. I quess I just expected more from the doggies.

I am very aware of any given Friday Night, I've just had to deal with this feller for the last 2 seasons. I'm not sure either Midway or Hampton will will get to the 3rd round,but if it happens, I am quite sure we can slow them down ,just a little.

Kingbrian, I will have to agree with you on this one. Midway will be the team to beat from the East. Yes, Hampton is a tough and physical team but so is Midway....... but much, much faster. Don't get me wrong Bulldog fans cause it would be great to see a team from our region 1 to be there in the finals. You will at least have home field advantage the first 3 rounds. Good luck Friday with the Landers.

Kingbrian, I will have to agree with you on this one. Midway will be the team to beat from the East. Yes, Hampton is a tough and physical team but so is Midway....... but much, much faster. Don't get me wrong Bulldog fans cause it would be great to see a team from our region 1 to be there in the finals. You will at least have home field advantage the first 3 rounds. Good luck Friday with the Landers.

Whatever you think,but Midway has the same speed they had last season, the speed couldn't beat Coalfield and we beat Coalfield pretty bad. You fellers were VERY fortunate at Hampton, Hampton could have easily beat you by 50.