Hampton Bulldogs State bound?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct. Whoever comes out of region 1 or 2 in the semifinals will have to travel to the team left standing from region 3/4

WELL THAT DON'T SEEM TOO FAIR BUT I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST A GOOD ROAD TRIP EITHER, I KNOW BULLDOG NATION WILL BE THERE LOUD AND PROUD BABY! ONE WEEK AT A TIME DOGS ALL THE WAY TO THE BORROW YOU CAN DO IT!

if so that don't seem too fair to have to travel 2 years in a row!

WELL THAT DON'T SEEM TOO FAIR

Alot of people felt that it wasn't fair with the setup that was in place that only allowed 4 regions to host all four rounds of the playoffs. For example under the old format region 3 would never get to host all four rounds. The TSSAA changed that so that it is on a 4 year rotation that allows all regions a chance to host four rounds of the playoffs, but it also causes this year to be a bit skewed in that YES, the winner of region 1 & 2 will travel to the winner of region 3 & 4 for the semifinal.

WELL THAT DON'T SEEM TOO FAIR BUT I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST A GOOD ROAD TRIP EITHER, I KNOW BULLDOG NATION WILL BE THERE LOUD AND PROUD BABY! ONE WEEK AT A TIME DOGS ALL THE WAY TO THE BORROW YOU CAN DO IT!

I felt the same way about it, not fair, but they had to start somewhere. Unfortunately it was now. Road trip is always good, and its great if you win, at least that is what I hear.

" Midway Retards" it is obvious that you have no class. And the Question is " Hampton Bulldogs Sate Bound ? "

No, I don't see them getting past South Pitt.

I have watched south pitt play they stink !! Their passing game as well as there running game is lacking in alot of areas. And you dont tell me who has class. Its obvious that your gay but im not going to pass judgement!!

I have watched south pitt play they stink !! Their passing game as well as there running game is lacking in alot of areas. And you dont tell me who has class. Its obvious that your gay but im not going to pass judgement!!

Seriously dude, your embarassing Hampton on here. Every other Hampton poster is respectfull and modest, basically just down-right nice people. Your not giving them a good name...

I think we have found the new name for azaz. Dude, you are going to get in big trouble if you don't be quiet.

WOW Hampton has a ringer with that hampton#2fan. He must be the guy you see standing around the dumpster. He is getting that trash from somewhere. Most likely an angry oppoinent from the past years. If you cant beat them, make them look bad. Hang in there Hampton, they love to hate you when you are winning.

WOW Hampton has a ringer with that hampton#2fan. He must be the guy you see standing around the dumpster. He is getting that trash from somewhere. Most likely an angry oppoinent from the past years. If you cant beat them, make them look bad. Hang in there Hampton, they love to hate you when you are winning.

Oh how true MO$$$ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am very aware of any given Friday Night, I've just had to deal with this feller for the last 2 seasons. I'm not sure either Midway or Hampton will will get to the 3rd round,but if it happens, I am quite sure we can slow them down ,just a little.

I just hate to see the doggies nation get a bad rep, I think your a 3 or 4 round team, which means if you get there you got a shot, but I don't see much of a passing game from you. a bad break or two I don't see you being able to catch up. Midway is quick but I don't think they can take on hamptons line head on. Hampton comes out and pounds , I think Mid way wares down. But that Midway and that game is a long way off if it even happens. both teams have a long row to hoe first

When I started reading about Midways speed, agaist Hamptons Strength I could not believe noone stated Who the only team to beat the Green waves this year is? Anyone know? Rockwood.... Big, strong, NOT FAST.... Rockwood is not the fastest team by any strech of the imagination and Rockwood handled Midway 42-20 or something along that score. Hampton Is extremely well coached and year in and year out has a powerhouse. If this game does show up in a few weeks; It Should be a great one.