Hampton Bulldogs State bound?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is everyone think of the bulldogs do you think there state bound. If they dont get to cocky?

I think if they keep their heads screwed on tight they are semi final bound. But lets not count the chickens to fast. Hampton still has a first round game to win, then the second... ect. There has been alot of teams in the past that were loaded with talent and loaded with potential only to exit early because they looked ahead. I don't have anything to ever make me think that Hampton is cocky, don't let it start happening with talk of state before the playoffs even start.

I think if they keep their heads screwed on tight they are semi final bound. But lets not count the chickens to fast. Hampton still has a first round game to win, then the second... ect. There has been alot of teams in the past that were loaded with talent and loaded with potential only to exit early because they looked ahead. I don't have anything to ever make me think that Hampton is cocky, don't let it start happening with talk of state before the playoffs even start.

I agree. South Pitt started talking state championship last year, and it bit them.

Hopefully, South Pitt's attitude has changed, and I hope Hampton doesn't fall into that trap.

One game at a time. The ability is there. Just take it one game at a time. We are coming to TRY to take that Conference Champ. from you guys. Worry about that first then 1st rnd game THEN 2nd rnd. game etc.... Just one game at a time and it will work out for you. As I said the talent is there just don't look that far ahead till its time.

What is everyone think of the bulldogs do you think there state bound. If they dont get to cocky?

BUT

THESE GUYS DON'T COME OFF AS COCKY AT ALL TO ME ,ALL THESE BOYS SEEM TO BE GOOD GUYS WHO HANDLE THEMSELVES WELL ON AND OFF THE FIELD THEY SHOW GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP UNLIKE THAT SORRY BUNCH FROM HV, BUT THERE IS TOO MUCH WORK TO DO TO THINK THAT FAR AHEAD BUT IF ANYBODY IN THE STATE DESERVES IT THESE BOYS SURE DO!!!! GO DOGS WERE PROUD OF YOU!!!

Hampton's season will end in the 3rd round when Midway beats them. Midway is too fast, too strong and too tough for the Bulldogs this year. Hampton hasn't seen this much speed since Alcoa whipped in the playoffs three or four years ago. Midway folks are calling this their best team ever and I have a hard time believing Hampton can slow them down.

Hampton's season will end in the 3rd round when Midway beats them. Midway is too fast, too strong and too tough for the Bulldogs this year. Hampton hasn't seen this much speed since Alcoa whipped in the playoffs three or four years ago. Midway folks are calling this their best team ever and I have a hard time believing Hampton can slow them down.

Well don't worry, if Hampton can't slow them down I know that there will be a team waiting to slap that arrogance out of midway.