Rockwood at CAK

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will all depend on how rockwood and my baby focuses this week they need to rebound after the alcoa game and get their heads on straight.I think they will rebound this week and get a win in a dramatic game of highlight plays.look for the seniors of rockwood to step up big this week on both sides of the football!I look for my baby to play very well this week outdoing the boy from cak in the air.my baby will have atleast 3 t.d.'s in the air and 2 ints.My baby leads Rockwood to victory!!!!

Rockwood - 35

CAK - 28

Tigers will rebound and take it to the warriors.The tigers play better on the road.they 4-0 on the road this year and looking to be 5-0 after this week.They must practice hard on the pass but not forget about the run for thats what hurt them last year,but they will be better prepared for CAK's offense.the question really is whats rockwood's offense gonna do?...should be a great game

Rockwood - 28

CAK- 20

Me Fred believ that the cave boys from WoodRock wil take over these dinosaur lovin warriors.but who knos me fred lov wilma and that was big mistak!But I wil cher for the tigrs all the way from bedrock..Bc me hav no tv n bedrock jus roks..but o wel tigrs..tigrs win this game and then beat the warriors wit stiks!!!

WoodRock 42

c.a.k - 21

Me Fred believ that the cave boys from WoodRock wil take over these dinosaur lovin warriors.but who knos me fred lov wilma and that was big mistak!But I wil cher for the tigrs all the way from bedrock..Bc me hav no tv n bedrock jus roks..but o wel tigrs..tigrs win this game and then beat the warriors wit stiks!!!

WoodRock 42

c.a.k - 21

It will all depend on how rockwood and my baby focuses this week they need to rebound after the alcoa game and get their heads on straight.I think they will rebound this week and get a win in a dramatic game of highlight plays.look for the seniors of rockwood to step up big this week on both sides of the football!I look for my baby to play very well this week outdoing the boy from cak in the air.my baby will have atleast 3 t.d.'s in the air and 2 ints.My baby leads Rockwood to victory!!!!

Rockwood - 35

CAK - 28

It was nice to meet you last Friday (admiring your framed photo of the seniors) Good luck to Zach, Bryant, Simon and the rest of the Tigers and to CAK as we ALL get ready for the playoffs. Play well and no injuries!

The towelhead is here back from my long trip to Afganistan back to cheer on the tigers.I just got done fightin the gihad wars in afganistan and lot has changed looks like the tigers have played their way in to a little bit of a pickle win and your in or lose and you don't know?So I'm flippin off my turban and puttin on a rockwood shirt and hat friday night and cheerin the tigers on!!they do look like they are getting better 6-3 not bad and from coming outta my hole i heard they should be 8-1!dad gummit boys atleast you could've got them pesky sweat bees on the capital i mean they stink!!granted they amost beat catholics j.v. squad the other night /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> but any ways if the tigers don't win I will be crawling back into my hole with my best friend vick's escaped pup! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Rockwood - 34

Cak - 21

#23 will play a big role in rockwood's gameplan this week gettin the tiger defense ready for cak's pass and then the tight ends will have to step up big look for #25 to have a big game in the air after his good performance against alcoa.he will play big for the tigers this week and personally help the tigers WIN this game!!! what? too hype!!yah too hype!!

Rockwood 28

C.A.K. - 24