5a EAST TENNESSEE TEAMS

tnfootball4

I'd just as soon crown the Tribe right now,and forget all that field stuff.We did win 13 before the playoffs went and messed it all up.They are looking like a very good ball team right now.

You're gonna be taken out back of the teepee for that one.

DB didn't "win" 13. They were voted.

The playoffs are here. Try not to pucker so tightly this year.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there a 5a east tn school that can play with 5a schools from middle tn cause the last couple years we have got close but not made it. if there is a team that can make it ( which i think there is ) im pretty sure riverdale will be waiting there for them.

I seem to remember an Oak Ridge team doing fine against Riverdale in 2004

The playoffs are here. Try not to pucker too tightly this year.

Whats it been....two days since you bashed DB. It really doesn't matter whether they "won" or were voted the state championships, they still are on record. You know just like college is now. They are voted into National Championships. If there had been playoffs during the years DB was "voted" in, not many would disagree that DB would have "won" the championships anyway. Im sure you would though. Loser

Whats it been....two days since you bashed DB. It really doesn't matter whether they "won" or were voted the state championships, they still are on record. You know just like college is now. They are voted into National Championships. If there had been playoffs during the years DB was "voted" in, not many would disagree that DB would have "won" the championships anyway. Im sure you would though. Loser

Of course you think it doesn't matter if they won. Go figure. A DB fan living in the past. The 40+ year past.

You and Bud "did I mention I live in Nashville" are going to explode if you ever do have a good enough team to win it on the field.

Now, go bash Science Hill. How long has that been? 20 minutes?

The playoffs are here. Try not to pucker too tightly this year.

Type Dobyns Bennett football into yahoo.There may be a reason the "states winningest team "was voted state champs so many times. I'd say more than a few highschool fans would rather be on this side of that fence.Maybe you can drop by after hours with your best girl and see how the trophies shin in the east tennessee moon light.You want find a more pretty spot in the state.Roll Tribe

Type Dobyns Bennett football into yahoo.There may be a reason the "states winningest team "was voted state champs so many times. I'd say more than a few highschool fans would rather be on this side of that fence.Maybe you can drop by after hours with your best girl and see how the trophies shin in the east tennessee moon light.You want find a more pretty spot in the state.Roll Tribe

Thanks for the invite. DB is an awesome facility.

But, in playoff terms, teams that have won it on the field call them gold balls not trophies. I know you didn't know but your response in using that term is telling.

Thanks for the invite. DB is an awesome facility.

But, in playoff terms, teams that have won it on the field call them gold balls not trophies. I know you didn't know but your response in using that term is telling.

I didn't want to bring it up,but if they would just call them trophies again.DB would go back and get a few more.

Just to let everybody know. 03 used to be a big Tennessee High fan (still is really). He has always been a big DB hater and will almost always show up wherever DB is mentioned on these threads to bash the Indians. He got so tired of losing to DB year after year that he finally deleated all his post concerning Tennessee High and changed his location on the information section of CoachT. bud caught him red handed and I expose him every time I see him post. Thats why he has these ill feelings for me and bud. Good work by bud for catching the faker by the way! He now claims to be a Region 3 4A fan. Or maybe a Maryville fan. I haven't figured it out yet. Either way, he's a loser with no friends. Probably paints his fingernails and has rings in his nose.

Just to let everybody know. 03 used to be a big Tennessee High fan (still is really). He has always been a big DB hater and will almost always show up wherever DB is mentioned on these threads to bash the Indians. He got so tired of losing to DB year after year that he finally deleated all his post concerning Tennessee High and changed his location on the information section of CoachT. bud caught him red handed and I expose him every time I see him post. Thats why he has these ill feelings for me and bud. Good work by bud for catching the faker by the way! He now claims to be a Region 3 4A fan. Or maybe a Maryville fan. I haven't figured it out yet. Either way, he's a loser with no friends. Probably paints his fingernails and has rings in his nose.

Just so you know, Waco, everytime I reply to a post you come out from behind Bud's "did I mention I live in Nashville" skirt.

DB was awarded numerous (13?) sports writer State Championships the last one being over 45 years ago. A playoff system that now decides the state champ has been DB's undoing. Why did DB "win" so many then and NONE in the past 40+ years?

Just so you know, Waco, everytime I reply to a post you come out from behind Bud's "did I mention I live in Nashville" skirt.

DB was awarded numerous (13?) sports writer State Championships the last one being over 45 years ago. A playoff system that now decides the state champ has been DB's undoing. Why did DB "win" so many then and NONE in the past 40+ years?

If you are really so stupid that you can't figure that out I'll explain it to you on the 1st grade level. There has been for the last 45 years at least one team thats been better than DB. However, anybody with even half a brain would admit that DB is in the hunt and will give anybody in the state a good game down to the final seconds. No matter what kind of team they have, where their ranked, and no matter how many wins or loses they have. Year after year after year. Theres not many teams in the state that can say that. You can knock the fact about the state championships or the fact that DB has more wins than any other school in the state, but after anything you say those wins and those championships will always be there. Don't that just get your goat!

You are the self appointed DB hater on CoachT and have not noticed all the other schools that have not won a state championship in the past 45 years, or ever for that matter. And the reason for that is because of the mental scars you have received from all the beatings your beloved Tennessee High Vikings have taken from DB. You probably will never get over it.

If you are really so stupid that you can't figure that out I'll explain it to you on the 1st grade level. There has been for the last 45 years at least one team thats been better than DB. However, anybody with even half a brain would admit that DB is in the hunt and will give anybody in the state a good game down to the final seconds. No matter what kind of team they have, where their ranked, and no matter how many wins or loses they have. Year after year after year. Theres not many teams in the state that can say that. You can knock the fact about the state championships or the fact that DB has more wins than any other school in the state, but after anything you say those wins and those championships will always be there. Don't that just get your goat!

You are the self appointed DB hater on CoachT and have not noticed all the other schools that have not won a state championship in the past 45 years, or ever for that matter. And the reason for that is because of the mental scars you have received from all the beatings your beloved Tennessee High Vikings have taken from DB. You probably will never get over it.

peeking out from behind there again?

No other fan base lives in the past like a DB'er. But not many have to.

Agreed. DB is certainly challenged. And, the playoffs have exposed their choke problem, especially @ home, for years now.

Hosting as the 2nd seed might be the trick and DB sees round 2. Maybe. And your speaking of other schools, what other 5A region champ has even come close to losing so many 1st round home games?