5a EAST TENNESSEE TEAMS

tnfootball4

No. I said that when you look at championships comparing East, Middle, and West Tennessee teams; Middle has a higher percentage of 5A schools. Middle has regions 3,4,5 & 6 which equals half the 5A schools.

In no way does that help or hurt DB. The only thing that might help DB go further is being in Regions 5,6,7 or 8 because those are considered the western bracket for state. The east bracket includes 1,2,3,& 4. There are usually 2 pretty solid teams in the west bracket; Franklin, Brentwood, etc. But the east has Region 4 (Riverdale, Smyrna, Etc) and is the best region in the state. Region 2 with Ooltewah, WB, Oak ridge is pretty close as far as being tough. Region 1 usually only has 1 or MAYBE 2 teams that can compete with the other Regions' top teams. DB has to get by Region 2 and 4 (the two best regions) to get to state. A great team in Region 5 (western bracket) has a much easier road to the big game. Every once in awhile a decent teams comes out of Memphis. But, to get to the big game in the eastern bracket is a tougher road.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said you have a wonderful facility. A great band (even though you didn't bring them to Blount County). Huge fan travel base. I got caught up in the DB fan section at Wm Blount and enjoyed the game with your fans. I even listened around for whom might be Waco but didn't hear her or see her there.

You drove 200 miles to find out who waco is ? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Like I said you have a wonderful facility. A great band (even though you didn't bring them to Blount County). Huge fan travel base. I got caught up in the DB fan section at Wm Blount and enjoyed the game with your fans. I even listened around for whom might be Waco but didn't hear her or see her there.

Thats not true because I saw your picture in the paper where you got busted at some place in Johnson City called the "Man Cave" on that Friday night.

While it is true that the Middle Tennessee area has more 5A teams, to say they have an easier road is not quite accurate. The past few years (last year being an exception), Region 6 was as tough as it got, where you would have to beat a fellow region member twice to advance. Three different teams from just that region have won gold or silver balls the last few years. Region 5 also has historically had some good teams (Gallatin, Hendersonville, Antioch) the past few years. The winner would then have to take on someone like a Germantown- who took it all just a couple of years ago.

The biggest hurdle for everyone- East or West- was the Rankin Dynasty at Riverdale. You either got beat by them in the semi's or had to face them in the finals.

You need to confer with Bud. You're getting slapped around on here way too much.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> It looks like your the one getting slaped around on here. Poser!

What color are your fingernails today. Or do you just stick with black everyday?

You live in Nashville and have no love for DB,but sat with the DB fans. I wouldn't sped that kind of time and money unless I had a deep love or hate for somebody

Come on now. I know Waco ruins the flow of any thread shes on but at least try and go back over the non-waco ones.

You're gonna be taken out back of the teepee for that one.

DB didn't "win" 13. They were voted.

The playoffs are here. Try not to pucker so tightly this year.

This is the post that ruined the flow. A post by 03 (ZERO THREE). He starts it and I'll end it, just like all the other times.

Zero.....are you going to watch your Vikings lose for the second time this year to Kingsport team tonight?

This is the post that ruined the flow. A post by 03 (ZERO THREE). He starts it and I'll end it, just like all the other times.

Zero.....are you going to watch your Vikings lose for the second time this year to Kingsport team tonight?

Please accept my apology, Waco.

I notice you write the insults and your mom asks the football related questions. Other than Coacht do you girls have any other shared interest?