5a EAST TENNESSEE TEAMS

tnfootball4

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there a 5a east tn school that can play with 5a schools from middle tn cause the last couple years we have got close but not made it. if there is a team that can make it ( which i think there is ) im pretty sure riverdale will be waiting there for them.

Region two has a couple of teams that will be hard to beat.I'm a fan and I'll just say that there is a school in Region 1 that is pretty good right now and I wouldn't want to play Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett.

Region two has a couple of teams that will be hard to beat.I'm a fan and I'll just say that there is a school in Region 1 that is pretty good right now and I wouldn't want to play Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett.

Very true. DB went to the final seconds with William Blount and Oak Ridge before losing to both early in the season. I would say DB is 21 points better now than then. But of cource you still have to win the games on the field and not here on CoachT.

Very true. DB went to the final seconds with William Blount and Oak Ridge before losing to both early in the season. I would say DB is 21 points better now than then. But of cource you still have to win the games on the field and not here on CoachT.

I'd just as soon crown the Tribe right now,and forget all that field stuff.We did win 13 before the playoffs went and messed it all up.They are looking like a very good ball team right now.