Clinton @ Powell

CutAlot53

We know there going to lay it on the line... just like every team will. Just because we pick Clinton doesnt mean we do not have respect for Powell. Looking at what you have done does not have that much to do with Clinton winning. Because if you look back... and take an unbiased person, they couldnt pick a honest winner here. They would say it was a toss up! You must not have seen any clinton games because comparing them to 5th grade girls is plain stupid. They are far from that. Theres a good chance clinton will win. When that happens are you going to say Powell was beat by 5th Grade Girls? Clinton is a Good football team. Powell is a Good football team. Im still picking clinton.

Well, after all of the that, I am still picking Powell. I agree that Powell has not gotten all the respect that they deserve but oh well. The respect will come sooner than later.

GO PANTHERS!!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, after all of the that, I am still picking Powell. I agree that Powell has not gotten all the respect that they deserve but oh well. The respect will come sooner than later.

GO PANTHERS!!!

GO PANTHERS!!!

You messed up on your codes. Thats what it should look like if you had done it right.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Is there a scenario if Powell loses, to still make it to the playoffs? Or is this game all or nothing? I think Powell will win by 7.

As long as West takes care of Central, Powell makes the playoffs, regardless of their outcome against Clinton. The only way Powell misses the playoffs is if Powell loses and Central beats West.

Clinton wins this was a crazy game, 35-34. Both of these teams moved the ball at will, but it was a handful of Powell mistakes that cost them the game. They missed an extra point in the first half (which was the difference), plus they fumbled twice in the red zone. Clinton fumbled twice as well, but was able to retain possession on both fumbles. The Dragons also threw two interceptions in the end zone - one was called back because of a rouging the passer penalty on the Panthers and the other was ruled a trap (very questionable). Clinton won this game in the end because they minimized the mistakes, and Powell did not. Kier Houston had a monster game for the Panthers, as did Hazelhurst for Clinton.

guys i hate to burst yalls bubbles but there is no way in God's green earth that clinton is going to beat powell...like honestly i hope yall are all kidden around i mean yeah they do have a few injurys but this is powell and clinton for pete sake clinton is horrible and yeah they win 4 games and they call it a yearr haha they are horrible i mean central had their way with them and we beat central i mean just stop what you are sayin take a look bak

Powell and Clinton

haha powell wins big bout 35-7 or so it won't be close guarantee

Why don't you take a look at the Clinton vs Powell score. Maybe God's earth isn't green anymore.

What is with you people...every week yall get on here and post how powell is gonna lose startin with the cambell county game...i mean each and every week we go out their and lay it on the line and for what...NO RESPECT what so ever...i mean we beat Central ... we almost beat halls...man are yall ever gonna show respect for what we have done...look at what we have a awesome quarterback and a awesome linebacker/running back and nothin reall other than that yet we still go out there every week and play and win most of the time if i am correct we are 5-4 which is way better then what every one expected...So before all of you sit there and say we are gonna lose y dont you look at what we have done with what we got and who we have beat and almost beat and realize maybe this team deserves a little respect i mean for pete sake we are talkin bout the clinton dragons... I would feel more threatened if we were playin 5th grade girls

So what's it like being beat by "5th grade girls"? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />