Clinton @ Powell

CutAlot53

Andy said in the local paper that Stone wasn't leaving. He and his dad were present at the Middle School football banquet as a welcome to the Dragons thing. I hope that they stay at Clinton. Darian is a good young man off the field as well, with that the team can only benefit from him being there. What is the deal with Andy going to CMS and the kids signs cards or something to say that they were going to go to CHS?

riddle me this: Is that not recruiting???? LOL

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest marcvols

That is called being desperate.....He knows if those kids and their parents are smart, they won't step foot in Clinton High School.....

Krista,

It's okay to love your son to the point that you're the only person in Clinton who believes he would've and should've beaten Darian Stone out for the starting quarterback position. You have every right to move him to Grace where he can develop into the stud qb you believe he is. You should focus on enjoying his remaining high school career and not worry so much about Clinton -- it appears things are finally headed in the right direction now that so much negativity is gone. But heck, why not continue running down a program even after you've walked away....classy.

Get a life.

Krista,

It's okay to love your son to the point that you're the only person in Clinton who believes he would've and should've beaten Darian Stone out for the starting quarterback position. You have every right to move him to Grace where he can develop into the stud qb you believe he is. You should focus on enjoying his remaining high school career and not worry so much about Clinton -- it appears things are finally headed in the right direction now that so much negativity is gone. But heck, why not continue running down a program even after you've walked away....classy.

Get a life.

Marc, so not cool to say the things you did. If you have an issue with Krista don't slam Logan in the process. Unless you were present and part of that situation then don't judge or assume you know the reason. Riddler, I was just wandering what the sign up meant? I haven't heard of that before......as far as desperation, there seems to be kids coming from other places to play CC and so on, which is good for the program. Maybe, things will turn the cormer. I think it's still a long shot, but best of luck to the dragon players in the future. Has anyone heard anything about the stadium and when the improvments are going to start?

Krista,

Get a life.

Thank you for finally saying what should have been said. I can't remember which board it was on, I believe I said something along those lines. With alot of the problems finally leaving, we can move forward and the kids can concentrate on returning the program to what it used to be.

Krista,

Get a life.

Ok no cute riddles just facts.. You should be ashamed of yourself for writing these things on a public board!!! If you have a problem with someone go to them personally and hash it out don't bring it here. And unless this is someone that at one time trusted you enough to give you thier identity (which I doubt) you can't even be sure who you addressed here is the right person. And you have no right at all to write the things you did about ANY student athlete attending any school. That is a kid and you should know better. You see I agree that Clinton is looking better and it's fun discussing it no matter which side of the argument you fall on but it should never be at the expense of a kid EVER!!!! Now I have got on here and had some fun just like alot of other people have but you will find that most of my posts were pointed toward adults or a program as a whole.

Oh by the way I am of the opinion if you are going to go so far as to call out a child's or families name, you should be enough of an adult to reveal who you are. I am sure the Little's would love to talk with you.