Region 7

nununu

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

simply because of the way yall are talking.. im guessing 9th, 10th grade english.. but, i mean... ive been a glencliff fan ever since last year.. i guess you can call me a bandwagon fan.. but, im for the whole region when it comes to state time.. and yourself?

im not from this region and we dont like glencliff this should clearly tell you who i support.

im not from this region and we dont like glencliff this should clearly tell you who i support.

Actually it dosent so who do u support AZN NIKKA 911 ? By the way McLovin do u happen to be an official, just wondering ?

12 more day till the Father Ryan where we will see some amazing wrestling. Is anybody else excited but me ?

hmm. soo, you dont like glencliff.. theres alot of schools that dont like glencliff simply because when they cheated out of matches they actually stand up to the refs.. the father ryan especially.. but, we'll see how the officiating will be this year... soo far its been sub par.. not up to exspectation..

and no beastin.. im not a ref..

hmm. soo, you dont like glencliff.. theres alot of schools that dont like glencliff simply because when they cheated out of matches they actually stand up to the refs.. the father ryan especially.. but, we'll see how the officiating will be this year... soo far its been sub par.. not up to exspectation..

and no beastin.. im not a ref..

I think everybody understands you are not a Ref because I believe most Ref's would be able to spell expectation. Also, subpar would be spelled as one word. Father Ryan being the name of a school would be capitalized. Read your thread again and learn how to write a complete sentence.

By the way, who stands up to the Ref's? Are you insinuating the Ref's cheat against Glencliff? I take it that you are either a student or recent graduate who thinks he knows more than the Ref's. Since you feel it has been subpar this year, contact your local association, in Chattanooga it would be Mike Parker, and sign up. Oh, I forgot, you don't know how to spell so I bet you probably could not pass the test.

I think everybody understands you are not a Ref because I believe most Ref's would be able to spell expectation. Also, subpar would be spelled as one word. Father Ryan being the name of a school would be capitalized. Read your thread again and learn how to write a complete sentence.

By the way, who stands up to the Ref's? Are you insinuating the Ref's cheat against Glencliff? I take it that you are either a student or recent graduate who thinks he knows more than the Ref's. Since you feel it has been subpar this year, contact your local association, in Chattanooga it would be Mike Parker, and sign up. Oh, I forgot, you don't know how to spell so I bet you probably could not pass the test.

I know u aint gona let this dude talk to u like that McLovin. Although u are right. For some reason it seems refs are against metro-nashville schools not only Glencliff. Trust me i understand that refs have tough jobs having to deal with wrestlers coaches and parents but i believe if u plan on officiating u officiate with honesty.

What do u think Azn nikka 1991 ?

id say so.. and who do i have to impress? as long as everyone understands what im saying, im gonna change the way i type or spell.

and no.. im not saying that.. im just saying the refs seem to have something against metro teams.. im not saying all.. because i like some refs.. and im not a recent graduate of glencliff.. i was stating simply that all metro teams seem to be treated different.. not saying all the time.. im just saying that when they wrestle private schools.. it seems to change a bit as far as fareness