11/9 Polk Co at White House

timbdp

6+4+3=2 I'm here lookin for lanning, if you are here show yourself we have some things to discuss, MY SON! I'm tired of hearing you slam him with a quote such as "run of the mill" running back. That's where we'll start. Do you know how your neg. comments hurt kids? and to think you are in charge of a group of children, thank God my children are none of them. Yes, my son went to Calif over the summer and YES I did pay for the trip, now what? In my son's eyes He was chosen to go for his acheivements and why does someone like you want to come along and hurt him? HE reads these comments as most of the kids do. You lanning are a jerk, a washed up "has been" as myself. The difference between you and me is that I would never post anything on here or say anything to hurt any of the kids including yours. My son is maintaining a 3.65 GPA with an ACT score of 27 not to mention that in many's eyes as well as my own, he is a human being that acheives for excellence on and off the field. He trys his very best for his team and his team-mates. Every Sat you'll find him watching game films after he has worked out. Believe me i'm not trying to sell you on my son, I just want you to know there is more to him than a "run of the mill" running back as you so terribly put it. One day you and I will run into each other and we will continue this conversation and you owe my son an apology. As the old saying goes, you can do anything to me but when you start on my kid then it's a different story! A division I school invited my son to travel with them to an away ballgame and because he would have had to miss a Friday practice he did not feel it was fair to his team-mates so He didn't go even after the coach was encouragin him to do so. He felt his obligation and knew his heart was with his team! This my friend, is the character of my son! you know nothing about him other than what you have convinced yourself of. and remember the KIDS read your posts, but it's obvious that you could care less what you say. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Stoney dog? just say when. I'm sorry you guys to take up ur thread, but I just had to get this off my chest, my son has been hurt by this jerk's comments about him. Lanning you know who I am, but just in case you don't : J. Slack is the name.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[/font] 6+4+3=2 I'm here lookin for lanning, if you are here show yourself we have some things to discuss, MY SON! I'm tired of hearing you slam him with a quote such as "run of the mill" running back. That's where we'll start. Do you know how your neg. comments hurt kids? and to think you are in charge of a group of children, thank God my children are none of them. Yes, my son went to Calif over the summer and YES I did pay for the trip, now what? In my son's eyes He was chosen to go for his acheivements and why does someone like you want to come along and hurt him? HE reads these comments as most of the kids do. You lanning are a jerk, a washed up "has been" as myself. The difference between you and me is that I would never post anything on here or say anything to hurt any of the kids including yours. My son is maintaining a 3.65 GPA with an ACT score of 27 not to mention that in many's eyes as well as my own, he is a human being that acheives for excellence on and off the field. He trys his very best for his team and his team-mates. Every Sat you'll find him watching game films after he has worked out. Believe me i'm not trying to sell you on my son, I just want you to know there is more to him than a "run of the mill" running back as you so terribly put it. One day you and I will run into each other and we will continue this conversation and you owe my son an apology. As the old saying goes, you can do anything to me but when you start on my kid then it's a different story! A division I school invited my son to travel with them to an away ballgame and because he would have had to miss a Friday practice he did not feel it was fair to his team-mates so He didn't go even after the coach was encouragin him to do so. He felt his obligation and knew his heart was with his team! This my friend, is the character of my son! you know nothing about him other than what you have convinced yourself of. and remember the KIDS read your posts, but it's obvious that you could care less what you say. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Stoney dog? just say when. I'm sorry you guys to take up ur thread, but I just had to get this off my chest, my son has been hurt by this jerk's comments about him. Lanning you know who I am, but just in case you don't : J. Slack is the name.

WELL said, Slack!!!! I totally agree, man! ^^^^^^^^^^GO CHARGERS^^^^^^^^^^^

6+4+3=2 I'm here lookin for lanning, if you are here show yourself we have some things to discuss, MY SON! I'm tired of hearing you slam him with a quote such as "run of the mill" running back. That's where we'll start. Do you know how your neg. comments hurt kids? and to think you are in charge of a group of children, thank God my children are none of them. Yes, my son went to Calif over the summer and YES I did pay for the trip, now what? In my son's eyes He was chosen to go for his acheivements and why does someone like you want to come along and hurt him? HE reads these comments as most of the kids do. You lanning are a jerk, a washed up "has been" as myself. The difference between you and me is that I would never post anything on here or say anything to hurt any of the kids including yours. My son is maintaining a 3.65 GPA with an ACT score of 27 not to mention that in many's eyes as well as my own, he is a human being that acheives for excellence on and off the field. He trys his very best for his team and his team-mates. Every Sat you'll find him watching game films after he has worked out. Believe me i'm not trying to sell you on my son, I just want you to know there is more to him than a "run of the mill" running back as you so terribly put it. One day you and I will run into each other and we will continue this conversation and you owe my son an apology. As the old saying goes, you can do anything to me but when you start on my kid then it's a different story! A division I school invited my son to travel with them to an away ballgame and because he would have had to miss a Friday practice he did not feel it was fair to his team-mates so He didn't go even after the coach was encouragin him to do so. He felt his obligation and knew his heart was with his team! This my friend, is the character of my son! you know nothing about him other than what you have convinced yourself of. and remember the KIDS read your posts, but it's obvious that you could care less what you say. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Stoney dog? just say when. I'm sorry you guys to take up ur thread, but I just had to get this off my chest, my son has been hurt by this jerk's comments about him. Lanning you know who I am, but just in case you don't : J. Slack is the name.

I never bashed your son, as a matter of fact I said he was a "great kid". I never questioned his integrity or his morals. All I said was that kids with the same athletic ability are found all over the United States. If you can find a quote where I said anything otherwise please quote on this board. If you can go back to the Central vs. Polk thread I said he was the best runner that Central had, what more do you want me to say. I'm sorry you wear feelings on your sleeve I never meant to hurt your son in any way. If you would like to speak with me I would happy to talk to you because I have said nothing about you or your son. Ask Butch about all the good things I have said about your son!

I am going out of town and I will not be back in til Monday. I will reply to your as soonas I return.

Good Luck Friday and I hope Ryan does well!!

Wow, another MC hit great job YeeHaw. Have you ever posted something without saying something negative about MC.

Why yes, yes I have. Besides, that was a shot at volnation, not MC - well maybe just a little.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I swear though - MC has a decent computer lab and with all the shots at Polk for being ignorant and stupid, you would think *somebody* over there could build a website, Polk's site is student built and managed.

Building a website is not rocket science, you can do it with notepad.

I never bashed your son, as a matter of fact I said he was a "great kid". I never questioned his integrity or his morals. All I said was that kids with the same athletic ability are found all over the United States. If you can find a quote where I said anything otherwise please quote on this board. If you can go back to the Central vs. Polk thread I said he was the best runner that Central had, what more do you want me to say. I'm sorry you wear feelings on your sleeve I never meant to hurt your son in any way. If you would like to speak with me I would happy to talk to you because I have said nothing about you or your son. Ask Butch about all the good things I have said about your son!

I am going out of town and I will not be back in til Monday. I will reply to your as soonas I return.

Good Luck Friday and I hope Ryan does well!!

Feelings? man u have kids of your own you're right when it comes to my kids they are my heart. ask butch? no, i go straight to the source. i don't get on this thing but my son just happened to show me what you and some others were saying about him a few weeks ago and YES it hurt him. but he is an overcomer especially when i told him who you guys were and that jealousy speaks more times than truth. you can hide behind your computer and talk like you do but on the other side others read what you post, just keep your remarks to yourself and yes, we will talk when we run into each other. have a safe trip. and GO CHARGERS!

Why yes, yes I have. Besides, that was a shot at volnation, not MC - well maybe just a little.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I swear though - MC has a decent computer lab and with all the shots at Polk for being ignorant and stupid, you would think *somebody* over there could build a website, Polk's site is student built and managed.

Building a website is not rocket science, you can do it with notepad.

yehaw u po jerk . takin shots is your game, why don't you just grow up? from what i hear you're not even originally from this area and certainly not from polk co. why do they let you stick around down there? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> good luck friday night, hope ya'll lose /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> GO CHARGERS, GO BIG BLUE

yehaw u po jerk . takin shots is your game, why don't you just grow up? from what i hear you're not even originally from this area and certainly not from polk co. why do they let you stick around down there? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> good luck friday night, hope ya'll lose /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> GO CHARGERS, GO BIG BLUE

Central really needs to tighten up that nanny filter in the computer lab....

And to answer your question - nope not from around here, but you can't throw a rock in McMinn or Polk county without hitting one of my kin.

and for the jerk comment?

Your momma!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Feelings? man u have kids of your own you're right when it comes to my kids they are my heart. ask butch? no, i go straight to the source. i don't get on this thing but my son just happened to show me what you and some others were saying about him a few weeks ago and YES it hurt him. but he is an overcomer especially when i told him who you guys were and that jealousy speaks more times than truth. you can hide behind your computer and talk like you do but on the other side others read what you post, just keep your remarks to yourself and yes, we will talk when we run into each other. have a safe trip. and GO CHARGERS!

Mr. Lanning has said good things about your son. The only thing that I can remember him saying is

that the Walker boy should have got a chances to score at Polk.. I know both of you and he is a MAN you

don't want to cross.... I would be the first person to tell him he was wrong about Ryan if he was to say anything

bad... just remember someone said I was talking about Ryan.. BTW Mr. Lanning is a person you want on your side.