11/9 Polk Co at White House

timbdp

I think it will be close and probably with a higher score than I have seen predicted. This should make it very entertaining. Somewhere in the 38-35 range with Polk on top. Polk offense is diverse enough to score a few more points than it has in the past and the defense is good enough to make a stop when it needs to. Add Coach Davis and staff with this and its a good combination. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Polk team that WH played in 2005 was alot more one dimensional than this years team. This polk team is very well balanced.

Very much like the White House team in 05'. We were one dimensional also. This years team has a balanced attack for the most part. Our defence is playing well and we have alot of weapons on offence. Should be a some what close game. WH-24 Polk-10

The smoke stacked eye turned out to be our bread and butter last week with the passing game not exactly getting on track. I still look for Trox to get that part of his game back this week and allow WH to mix it up a bit more. That young man as got a cannon for an arm. If it comes to a late field goal, I won't mind a bit putting the game on the foot of Tro.

Good luck White House. I think you take this fairly easy. Hopefully your staff will focus on the running game and keep the passes short. This is when you're the most dangerous.

I agree. Greenwade is getting experience as a sophomore, but it was interesting that CSS said he had had three interceptions all season, and then Greenbrier picked him three times in one game. (I'm telling you..that #16 jersey has some mojo /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ) And White House needs to cure #49 of his extracurricular pushing after the whistle or a little more attentive ref will be throwing the flags.

I think it will be close and probably with a higher score than I have seen predicted. This should make it very entertaining. Somewhere in the 38-35 range with Polk on top. Polk offense is diverse enough to score a few more points than it has in the past and the defense is good enough to make a stop when it needs to. Add Coach Davis and staff with this and its a good combination. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

We allowed Pearl Cohn, Station Camp, and Greenbrier to 38 pts. combined. If you think Polk Co. will score more than 10 pts. u r crazy, WH-31 Polk-7

Ahhh, the mighty CoachT's "Big Ones" is predicting a sweep of the 3A region - talk about a lack of respect!

More fuel for the fire I'd say.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

btw: 6+4+3=2! Seems Greenbrier has a Yeehaw over there in 5-Sport Dadi, why not wait until next week to taunt him? Just saying.... lol

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Excuse me White House fans while I set CatFan straight on some issues. 1. A Polk fan making fun of a cow pasture? Hello pot my name is kettle. The ENTIRE county of Polk is a cow pasture. 2. Central is not a physical team? The second half comeback at Polk was out of the WISHBONE!!!!! Nothing screams power/physical football more than the wishbone. The second half comeback against Howard was out of the POWER I. Do I really need to explain this one or can you figure it out from the name? 3. Slack Attack that you laugh at has 7 tds the last 2 games. 4 against Polk County!!!!! 4. Little town??? Once again, Hello pot my name is kettle. Thank you White House fans for your time.

OOOPS 89charger fan, didn't mean to offend. Wasn't trying to take anything away from your town, your cowpasture and certainly not your football team. Here's some helpful hints to help you feel better. Calm down first of all, take some deep breaths and count to ten. Save it for friday night, we both have to survive that, however I'm sure your input was very helpful to the white house fans....Thanks again, pot (or is it Kettle) /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />