South Pittsburg vs Trousdale County

TheLivingLegend

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard an urban legend at the game Friday night. An old timer told a story about a team who turned a goat loose on the field. When they had the game in hand. Had a sign on it that said GOT YOUR GOAT. Could that have been a team anyone knows about? He couldnt remember what team it was. He thought it was a region 4 team. Anyone who can confirm this? Or have heard of it? I found it amusing. Thought I would share it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You must have left early, TC pulled most of the starters in the 3rd, and at least one, maybe two starters didn't even dress out.

True! The score was not run up. The last two scores was by 2nd team. RBS got their score

on the 2nd team.

Just for the record, RBS played very well last nite. Why they haven't won 2 or 3 games

this year is hard to imagine, if they played this hard all season. They have some really good

athletes, and had a good game plan, especially on defense. Don't be fooled by the score.

They hit some licks & never let up all nite.

Hang in there Dogs, you're on the right track.

Sorry to get off topic, just needed to be said.

Thanks

Where's all the region 3 people at???

We gotta show some region 3 pride!

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

The only Region 3 people that are on here are from SP and LV.

It seems that they're the only ones who think they have something to talk about.