Jefferson Co. @ Knox Farragut

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess the Bearden fans I talked to last week weren`t kidding when they said Farragut folks are really arrogant

Wow all i have to say is farragut fans are probably the best fans rumor has it they are unleashig some heavy artillary for the upcoming play offs seems to me like jeff co fans and players alike are scared of tomorrow nights butt whiping

i dont want this to turn into a trash talking thread because farragut should win and by a lot. their players and fans should expect a lop-sided win so there's no need to talk trash to a team that you should beat. especially jeff co because they have a class program that is headed back in the right direction. they just got a tough draw playing the admirals tomorrow night.

no offense to the jeff co players and fans about me expecting a lop-sided fhs victory, i know that NO team can just show up and expect to win in the playoffs. but if farragut plays a decent game, they should win

Wow all i have to say is farragut fans are probably the best fans rumor has it they are unleashig some heavy artillary for the upcoming play offs seems to me like jeff co fans and players alike are scared of tomorrow nights butt whiping

come on now kloie03 i am sure farragut feels confident going into the game but jeff co has played hard this year and desirve another game no need to bash them they are all kids playing their hearts out

Good luck to everyone drive safe

i talked to andre' about ut does not seem like they want him as a rb i think ut is prety stupid for this. andre' is a powerful player and i think being a local would benifit ut tremendously

I find that hard to believe. Things may change now that UT is down a RB (Coker). From all I have heard, Andre is a class act and would definitely be an asset to the UT program. There is still a ways to go in this whole recruiting process.

come on now kloie03 i am sure farragut feels confident going into the game but jeff co has played hard this year and desirve another game no need to bash them they are all kids playing their hearts out

Good luck to everyone drive safe

WOW hunter you are such a great sport i should be more like you SIKE!!!!!!!!!!!

I find that hard to believe. Things may change now that UT is down a RB (Coker). From all I have heard, Andre is a class act and would definitely be an asset to the UT program. There is still a ways to go in this whole recruiting process.

Very true andre' would be a great benifit to UT he has some hard desisions to make over the next few months tho

WOW hunter you are such a great sport i should be more like you SIKE!!!!!!!!!!!

you are probably some high schooler who doesnt even understand the sport and all you know how to do is trash talk by the way i am a farragut fan so y trash talk me /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

you are probably some high schooler who doesnt even understand the sport and all you know how to do is trash talk by the way i am a farragut fan so y trash talk me /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

prolly right...i was the same way when i didnt understand the sport...good luck to yall tomorrow night

ok hunter all i have to say is cute flower F@G