Cascade vs. Collinwood

FridayMainEvent

Pick the Winner  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the Winner

Corey who? you talkin about #5? Come 2 the game Friday night and you'll see how a real #5 runs the ball. He'll be the 1 with "green" on! Evidently u don't know Chump ball 2 well, their fb only runs up the middle. We'll have 665 lbs of manhood cloggin that up for him.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Actually I know alot about MR. Phillips and he is a hoss. He runs off tackle as well and either way your big boys will not bring this kid down all night he is a hoss!!! Keep doubting the CHAMPS and we will see what the out come is friday night. Choo Choo!!!!

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen film on Collinwood i dont think your TE is one of the best in the state. He doesnt compare to the kid at Maryville or the Bartholomew(sp) in nashville. secondly the only team to put up at least 28 in a game against Cascade was Jo Byrns so how do you figure your offense that scored less than 20 on moore Co. will put up 28 in the first half on us. lastly why does everyone keep talking about the past. dont you think that if the past mattered the colts would have beat the patriots last week, or the Detroit Lions wouldnt be contending for a playoff spot. keep banking on Cascade's history of losing in the playoffs and your season will be history come friday around 9:30

In case u didn't no, MC plays in region 6. Little tougher defense there. 28 first half points! come back Saturday and tell me your sorry for mis-judging Tha 'Wood! Pretty pathetic u got to back your arguement with pro football references. Chumps lose in the playoffs again!.. Thought I'd go ahead and give your newspaper boy his headline for Saturday..

You had your shot last week in "The Wood" what makes you think you can take us now? WC should have won by 2 TD's but C'wood fought hard at the end to catch up. Besides your coaches can't play and Mark had the biggest hit of the night for you all.

Chill dude, I was talkin about the Mp Tigers (kitty kats) not your kitty kats. If C'wood had opened the passing game up earlier, it would of been a different game. That don't matter now, just take care of your game Friday and maybe we can carry this conversation on later.

Chill dude, I was talkin about the Mp Tigers (kitty kats) not your kitty kats. If C'wood had opened the passing game up earlier, it would of been a different game. That don't matter now, just take care of your game Friday and maybe we can carry this conversation on later.

WCHSGRAD if you watch the film , the hardest hit all night was the Woods # 9 on WC # 75 . WOW it was nice . To say the least #75 kept his eye out the rest of the night for #9 . /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Man where is Cascade 11 ... need to post my prediction of the game .... little later today /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Go Trojans

In case u didn't no, MC plays in region 6. Little tougher defense there. 28 first half points! come back Saturday and tell me your sorry for mis-judging Tha 'Wood! Pretty pathetic u got to back your arguement with pro football references. Chumps lose in the playoffs again!.. Thought I'd go ahead and give your newspaper boy his headline for Saturday..

I guess Moore Co. defense wasnt too tough for us chumps since we actually did put up 28 on them(yay region 6 defense). My point was that people who usually dwell on the pass usually fail in the future I dont see whats so pathetic about making a reference to something that most people on this board are familiar with

WCHSGRAD if you watch the film , the hardest hit all night was the Woods # 9 on WC # 75 . WOW it was nice . To say the least #75 kept his eye out the rest of the night for #9 . /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Man where is Cascade 11 ... need to post my prediction of the game .... little later today /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Go Trojans

Chunk d you are right about that hit, it was a great hit. I kept my eye on #9 after that hit, I was afraid to go get a drink after that I was afraid he would hit me. Go get'em this week and bring back a win. Good luck!

Gettin bad when we need waynesboro firing us up. kiddin man, that was a good game, but like sssss said, it helped us by losing. We get 2 play the Chumps now.

First off, I'm betting the chumps coaches watched the film of that game and they'll have the waterboys, cheerleaders and half the coaching staff crowding the box 2 stop Adams and Risner. Bad move! number 3 who happens to be one of the best TE's in the state will make you pay dearly! I say tha 'Wood have over 100 yds passing in the first half while puttin up 28 on the chumps. Adams starts busting loose in the second quarter and like I said, bring on the JV. The sweetest thing about this is the kitty kats will be shakin in the jungle after this score posts Friday night! i've seen chump teams in the past fold like worn out newspaper and I expect more of the same tommorrow! I was at the '04 game and revenge comes tommorrow night!

Go Trojans! comin for Kittys!

collinwood does nothing but run run run 98.6% of the time and taking nothing from kevin white and his ability but statom knows nothing but run run run, 1 dimensional teams dont get very far. cascade rolls !!!!!

Well, seniors, it is only one day away from what could potentially be the last football game you play the rest of your life. Most of you are going to see the length of this post and skip over it. I really think you should READ IT ALL.

Like I told you guys before the WHH game, life doesn't offer many second chances. The last game you played on this field was a disaster that nobody was happy with. You have been given a second chance to decide what memories of Cascade field and Cascade football you want to carry with you for the rest of your lives, so don't blow it this time! Make sure you do everything in your power to have no regrets about this game when your 40 or 50 years old watching your own kids and grandkids play ball. Having said that, let me tell you the real reason I'm posting this:

There is one senior on this team who doesn't really have a lot of control over what happens in this game. I've watched this senior all year long sit patiently on the sideline during games and during practice. His number was never called. I saw him sit out in the rain. I saw him sit out in the cold, I saw him cringe everytime he saw one of his teammates make a mistake. I saw him cheer for his teammates even when they are losing by 30 points and he had nothing to do with that deposite. I've seen this same player support every athletic event at this school for his entire life even though he has never taken the field as a player in ANY SPORT. If you could bottle up the HEART of this kid and give it to others, the sky would be the limit for Cascade sports. I sat at practice a couple of nights ago, but I didn't watch the players on the field. I watched Kyle Brown pace up and down the fence pushing that walker through the gravels like a nervous parent waiting on their child to get home after curfew. I couldn't help but wipe away tears when I thought about how much it would mean to Kyle to be out there with you guys. I don't feel sorry for Kyle because of his physical handicap. Kyle would get mad if you did. I felt sorry for Kyle because this means SOOO much to him and he has no control over the outcome of these games.

I hope when you guys hit the field tommorrow night you'll have Kyle in mind. He's been there for you guys for four years. Are you ready to end this experience for Kyle? If there is one thing I know for certain, as long as you give it all you have and always give a 110% you'll hear no complaints from anyone especially number 42!

Very classy post Mike. I would like to second what he said. Go out there and play ball like you know how too. Listen to your coaches and play every play to 110%. Do not take plays off and try your best and all will take care of its self. Good luck Champs. Make us proud and lets ride this playoff ride for five weeks. One at a time though.

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cascade11,

Great Post!

There is something to be said about playing for keeps on your home field for maybe your last time. I know when I left Cascade field for the last time we beat Forrest and finshed the year with a 4 game winning streak. That was a long time ago, but the feeling is still very much alive, to be able to look at the south endzone and see that the last time I put on the orange& black at home I was a winner and that is a memory I will take with me the rest of my life. The life lessons that were learned playing this game have made me the man I am today. And I owe a lot to Coach Kenny Parker and how he taught us to believe in what we do. So don't over estimate the power of believeing. It will carry you long after the your days of being on the football field are over

Go Champions!