Silverdale @ Gordonsville

Respect is earned. Sometimes its learned. Welcome to GV football. I hope the Seahawks enjoy their visit with the Tigers. Atmosphere will be great. Come early and chat football with the GV fans. We wont be giving you dirty looks like some places you go. We want your experience to be memorable in a positive way.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the steamroller again Zone. Thats exactally what GV intends to do. Its playoff games now. No time to lollygag around. I wish I could call you and update, but I have horn duty. Cant hear the phone. No time to call. Maybe at the half walking to the concession stand for coffee. Also at the game end.

Hope you hear your phone with all that noise. I bet its going to be packed there. I dont expect much visitor side crowd at GV. Privates dont usually travel well. Unless you are FCS. Them green fellers love to travel and blow them new horns. IF, you get past TC. You will see another big crowd with FCS. LV should be rocking also tonight. Watertown has a good crowd also.

I keep it on vibrate at the games. That way maybe I can hear it