Silverdale @ Gordonsville

It sounds like this was a good game. It's kind of odd for a 1 vs 4 matchup to end up this close. Congratulations to MO$$Y for making them bow down in the end.

It shouldn't have been that close but I'll take it.

But, the other 1 vs 4 matchup was just as close.

Silverdale had some good looking kids, and from what I heard, if they would've played Grace later in the season they would've won.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like this was a good game. It's kind of odd for a 1 vs 4 matchup to end up this close. Congratulations to MO$$Y for making them bow down in the end.

GV should have bowed to them. They played a great game. They wanted it more. Wake up GV, or it will be dribble dribble. Almost overlooked an orchid while looking for a rose, as the song goes.

GV should have bowed to them. They played a great game. They wanted it more. Wake up GV, or it will be dribble dribble. Almost overlooked an orchid while looking for a rose, as the song goes.

Yea... 21-0 at half.. should have been worse... 2nd silverdale woke up and started throwing it over the middle to the

UNGUARDED slot... and the play action pass to the huge te against a 5 7 corner... if they woulda used that in the firsthalf it woulda been closer...

Congrats to G-VILLE!!! Gotta start cheerin for ya'll now! You better be ready next week cause we weren't and you see how that turned out.

Sorry about your loss, T-BELLE. I though yours was the best match-up of the 1st round. I figured it would be a REALLY close game. May have been better than the score showed, though. You know how that can sometimes happen. You're playing a great game then, pow, one or two mistakes. That can hurt anybody. Good luck next season, except for TC, of course. But hey, if you win again, you should get some three-peat shirts made up. They'd sell like hotcakes.

It shouldn't have been that close but I'll take it.

But, the other 1 vs 4 matchup was just as close.

Silverdale had some good looking kids, and from what I heard, if they would've played Grace later in the season they would've won.

It is funny that 2 of the best games were between the 1s and 4s. Silverdale got one of their RB's hurt early in the Grace game or I think they would have won. Grace has a pretty good offense but not much D

It is funny that 2 of the best games were between the 1s and 4s. Silverdale got one of their RB's hurt early in the Grace game or I think they would have won. Grace has a pretty good offense but not much D

I don't think Silverdale should have been a 4, possibly a 2 in that region. I think they are better than both LV and Grace