JCS @ Milan

Gocart

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to JCS on a great 1st season in 2A. What you guys accomplished was impressive to say the least. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Milan, way to get the W. I know you had a much better idea of what to expect from the Eagles this time around. You guys had a good game plan and executed well. Looks like we might have had a few get some scratches, hopefully all will be able to go next week.

Congrats Milan! Great Game Plan! Great Execution! Great Sportsmanship! This JCS fan will be traveling with the Purple the rest of the way. Your coach is a class act! There were a lot of 40-50-60 something games tonight and we all know this one could have been worse, maybe not quit that bad but much, much worse. I've got a son who played his last high school game tonight... he dropped more passes than usual and he didn't want to go out like this... There were 16 other seniors on the JCS team that felt the same way. It was hard watching them after the game. Thanks to Coach Morris and his staff for respecting that and not feeling that he had to make a statement by demoralizing some fine young men who have worked hard and overcome some incredible odds. Thanks to Coach Morris for showing us respect and portraying the heart of a true warrior and champion. Plus, it is obvious by the game plan tonight that he is a really good coach! Thanks to the JCS coaches. My son has been blessed to be a part of this program. Thanks for giving him an example of true manhood. Thanks for your friendship. 4:13!

Congrats Milan! Great Game Plan! Great Execution! Great Sportsmanship! This JCS fan will be traveling with the Purple the rest of the way. Your coach is a class act! There were a lot of 40-50-60 something games tonight and we all know this one could have been worse, maybe not quit that bad but much, much worse. I've got a son who played his last high school game tonight... he dropped more passes than usual and he didn't want to go out like this... There were 16 other seniors on the JCS team that felt the same way. It was hard watching them after the game. Thanks to Coach Morris and his staff for respecting that and not feeling that he had to make a statement by demoralizing some fine young men who have worked hard and overcome some incredible odds. Thanks to Coach Morris for showing us respect and portraying the heart of a true warrior and champion. Plus, it is obvious by the game plan tonight that he is a really good coach! Thanks to the JCS coaches. My son has been blessed to be a part of this program. Thanks for giving him an example of true manhood. Thanks for your friendship. 4:13!

Wow. I admire the entire post. Congrats to JCS for coming into probably the toughest 2A region in the state and making the playoffs. That in itself, is an accomplishment. Region 8-2A is the SEC, literally....

As do I....Is your son the tall wide receiver? He's a heck of a player. We were all impressed by the play, sportsmanship, and team spirit shown by JCS this year.

All the respect in the world goes out the JCS Eagles. You did better than anyone gave you a chance to do your first year in 2a. There are well established schools who have played at this level for years who didn't make the playoffs and you did. Your entire program exudes class and sportsmanship. Your fans are wonderful. Even when it became obvious that JCS wasn't going to win, I didn't see a single fan leave early. A lot of people don??™t think about it but that means a lot to the kids playing. To those seniors from JCS, you have nothing in the world to be ashamed of. You played a great season and a great game. You earned a little jewelry in 1a and you stepped up into the hardest 2a region in the state and you made the playoffs, your first round was against the region champs and you played a great game. Volsken, I'm assuming that the numbers at the end of your post are a verse and scripture, what book? And by the way, the bulldawgs are honored to have the eagles as friends. You have earned your respect in this region and this town.

All the respect in the world goes out the JCS Eagles. You did better than anyone gave you a chance to do your first year in 2a. There are well established schools who have played at this level for years who didn't make the playoffs and you did. Your entire program exudes class and sportsmanship. Your fans are wonderful. Even when it became obvious that JCS wasn't going to win, I didn't see a single fan leave early. A lot of people don??™t think about it but that means a lot to the kids playing. To those seniors from JCS, you have nothing in the world to be ashamed of. You played a great season and a great game. You earned a little jewelry in 1a and you stepped up into the hardest 2a region in the state and you made the playoffs, your first round was against the region champs and you played a great game. Volsken, I'm assuming that the numbers at the end of your post are a verse and scripture, what book? And by the way, the bulldawgs are honored to have the eagles as friends. You have earned your respect in this region and this town.

Amen to that...looking forward to seeing the Eagles for years to come