Cmden vs. Fairveiw

Ctownfootball

Fairview in the UPSET SPECIAL of the week in the first round baby!!!!

I believe we've heard this before...hmmm seems like it was Nov 2004 and it was supposed to be a big Yellow Jacket win then too, just not an upset... right CBarkley or was it Catfish Hunter by then? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me how you figure BC...

GO BIG BLACK!

You got the Wavo support right here. I'll be sure to wear some Black n Gold next Friday night. Save me a seat Lions4Ever!

Wearing black and gold to the game ensures you will be wearing the winning team's colors Friday night. How's the food down in Camden? Should I eat before the game?

I believe we've heard this before...hmmm seems like it was Nov 2004 and it was supposed to be a big Yellow Jacket win then too, just not an upset... right CBarkley or was it Catfish Hunter by then? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

It was Catfish by then thanks to Fairview beating Lewis Co. 21-7 that season in week eight and causing me to retire my original name. MAKES ME SAD TO REFLECT ON THAT MEMORY!!!!

I like Fairview because they are playing well right now. If they can run the football and control the clock then they are going to be tough to beat. The Yellow Jackets have a couple of defensive linemen that are big and good. You better block them. The young Cassidy is a very good player just as Cole was at FHS. Fairview endured some growing pains early and they are now on a roll.

It would be very easy for Camden to look ahead to either Goodpasture or CPA. IF THEY DO THEN FAIRVIEW WILL BE PLAYING NEXT WEEK & CAMDEN WILL BE BUYING TICKETS TO SEE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAMES!!!!

It was Catfish by then thanks to Fairview beating Lewis Co. 21-7 that season in week eight and causing me to retire my original name. MAKES ME SAD TO REFLECT ON THAT MEMORY!!!!

I like Fairview because they are playing well right now. If they can run the football and control the clock then they are going to be tough to beat. The Yellow Jackets have a couple of defensive linemen that are big and good. You better block them. The young Cassidy is a very good player just as Cole was at FHS. Fairview endured some growing pains early and they are now on a roll.

It would be very easy for Camden to look ahead to either Goodpasture or CPA. IF THEY DO THEN FAIRVIEW WILL BE PLAYING NEXT WEEK & CAMDEN WILL BE BUYING TICKETS TO SEE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAMES!!!!

This is play-off action buddy. You can't overlook any team now, you lose you start basketball season. The coaches at Camden are experienced and they know this. As far as looking forward to GP/CPA I'm sure the coaches are, but talking to the players they said Fairveiw deserves respect cause they are good. They aren't overlooking this Fairveiw team that's for sure. GOod Luck to both teams.