Greeneville Vs. Sullivan East

DevilMan03

Greeneville will lose. Im sorry and Im not trying to be an a hole but that is just the way it is. They will prpbably beat east. But then they will lose to THS im sorry. They can not take on the THS defense. The only reason South did is because they have Phillips. Your offense might be ok but so is ours. We have three guys that can easily go over a hundred yards a game and one of them has gone for over two hundred in his two of the last three. This will be a game of defense with THS coming out on top

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really don't have a valid point. The football thread is for talking about...whoa....football. Hey, whoa....no way....guess what I'm talking about? Football. Whew. That was rough. If I wanna talk band, I go to the band thread, I don't bring it up in here, so why should you? And like you said, I don't play, but I'm betting the majority of the members that talk on here don't play either. And if you say they used to, well, I used to play too.

So if you have a point, I don't get it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

what wrong could not cut it on the football field did you have to quit cuz you were not getting any PT or you just could not take a hit.

Greeneville will lose. Im sorry and Im not trying to be an a hole but that is just the way it is. They will prpbably beat east. But then they will lose to THS im sorry. They can not take on the THS defense. The only reason South did is because they have Phillips. Your offense might be ok but so is ours. We have three guys that can easily go over a hundred yards a game and one of them has gone for over two hundred in his two of the last three. This will be a game of defense with THS coming out on top

For the first time ever, I want Tn High to win. What is this world coming to?

what wrong could not cut it on the football field did you have to quit cuz you were not getting any PT or you just could not take a hit.

Nah, I'm a big boy, I can take a hit. I quit because I got a job and a girlfriend. I know thats a poor excuse, but you asked.

see thats a good post, It is not like earlier were people were just talking out of there butts an just saying stupid stuff. That post gives good info. Fluit player do you have anything to add. What's your take on this game an dont just say Greeneville loses, give us some info some facts on why you think Greeneville is going to lose.

They say only the insecure make fun of other people. Please grow up. This is seriously uncalled for. We were having a good debate about football. everyone was having fun until you came in with the cracks on people in the band. I for one am was never in the band but I think it is rediculous that you stoop so low. Can it be the fact that you KNOW that you have dug your grave talking Greeneville up? You better hope they come to play against East and dont over look them because i still have them as the upset of the week. good luck though

P.S.- so you dont look completely retarted. its Flute

see thats a good post, It is not like earlier were people were just talking out of there butts an just saying stupid stuff. That post gives good info. Fluit player do you have anything to add. What's your take on this game an dont just say Greeneville loses, give us some info some facts on why you think Greeneville is going to lose.

No, I don't really have many facts or stats to add, mostly my own opinion. Greeneville will lose, BUT it will be souths hardest game of the year, (if g ville gets past ths) Greeneville is better then when they played south last time, but so is south. When you watch south play, they can be behind 14-0, or 13-0 as in the past two weeks and I was never worried about a loss. They are just so good on offense, the defense needs some work, but the offense is almost unstoppable. And it may just be that by the time the devils get to them.

And this time it will be in the valley. A very cold, lonely valley for the devils. Plus, the other game was ONLY 3 points, its not like greenville killed south.

For the first time ever, I want Tn High to win. What is this world coming to?Nah, I'm a big boy, I can take a hit. I quit because I got a job and a girlfriend. I know thats a poor excuse, but you asked.

man those girlfriends will get you every time lol. I know your a big fan an would play again if you could Im just busting your chops for the most part.

I read a book that i think you would like it is called Seasons Of Life If you get a chance read it. It shows you what you really get out of high school football.

man those girlfriends will get you every time lol. I know your a big fan an would play again if you could Im just busting your chops for the most part.

I read a book that i think you would like it is called Seasons Of Life If you get a chance read it. It shows you what you really get out of high school football.

YOU CAN READ?!?! Haha, jk. Anyway, I do think it will be a great, close game that won't be decided until the final drive.

They say only the insecure make fun of other people. Please grow up. This is seriously uncalled for. We were having a good debate about football. everyone was having fun until you came in with the cracks on people in the band. I for one am was never in the band but I think it is rediculous that you stoop so low. Can it be the fact that you KNOW that you have dug your grave talking Greeneville up? You better hope they come to play against East and dont over look them because i still have them as the upset of the week. good luck though

P.S.- so you dont look completely retarted. its Flute

You are right. I am sorry if i ticked anyone off. I was showing bad character there an from now on i am going to try an fix that.

YOU CAN READ?!?! Haha, jk. Anyway, I do think it will be a great, close game that won't be decided until the final drive.

har har. Im not sure if i think this game will be close. Greeneville is playing as one now. I think there biggest game will be THS or SSHS. I believe Greeneville can beat both of them they just have to not let up like they did the west game. South's O looks alot like Florida's an Phillips looks alot like Tebow running the ball. An like FL everyone is onto what is going on an i think Greeneville knew he was going to keep the ball more times then none.

har har. Im not sure if i think this game will be close. Greeneville is playing as one now. I think there biggest game will be THS or SSHS. I believe Greeneville can beat both of them they just have to not let up like they did the west game. South's O looks alot like Florida's an Phillips looks alot like Tebow running the ball. An like FL everyone is onto what is going on an i think Greeneville knew he was going to keep the ball more times then none.

Kev,I leave for half a day and this thread goes straight down the toilet...shame on you for letting these guys push your buttons. The biggest game any of these teams have right now if the one on Friday night. Win and advance....lose and start bball practice.Its that simple. Let's not start playing games on the boards that might not happen. East is this weeks target. McCurry will have his boys focused on the game in front of them. Perhaps our little friends from South and THS should concern themselves with the unpredictable teams they have in front of them this week. MoEast was just positively brutal on D when we were there a couple of weeks ago. And lets not forget that Volunteer's Cradic is a talented and capable QB. Face it, we all have challenging opponents this week. Lets take care of business and then we can talk this trash later.

If you think greeneville has been whooping up what do you call souths year? I know a loss is a loss but we are 3 points away from un undefeated season, you have lost 2 games. You got shut out by the team we beat by 30. After the greenville loss we KILLED people. yeah you had some big wins, but we have some games where it was 35-0 or 35-7 by halftime. Heck, we had a 49 halftime score at North.

Greenevill is good, but next week, or even the week after, you will find out that the dream season is over, it's time for cinderella to start moppin the floors again.

There is two pretty good teams in the MLC. South and Tennessee High! Johnson County and Sullivan East have decent records because their schedules are sooooooo weak. We should add some Unicoi County and Sullivan Central onto our schedule and see what happens. There is six teams from the five rivers that could make the playoffs in the MLC. Cocke County and Crockett are terrible. Everyone else competes. Not like the MLC. Two teams compete!!! THATS IT!