Greeneville Vs. Sullivan East

DevilMan03

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its funny how all the THS an South fans are on the Greeneville East board talking crap, they must be worried about East or Greeneville cuz you dont see them talking crap on any other board

I can assure you that THS and South arent worreid about anything except winning. They are going to come to play this weeked and THS will beat Volunteer and South will beat Mo East. Then we get to send a second 5 Rivers team home in Greeneville. And South will beat Mo West after that. Then comes the game that everyone (except the 5 Rivers fans) knew was coming. Another rematch between THS and South with neutral refs. Sorry boys

I can assure you that THS and South arent worreid about anything except winning. They are going to come to play this weeked and THS will beat Volunteer and South will beat Mo East. Then we get to send a second 5 Rivers team home in Greeneville. And South will beat Mo West after that. Then comes the game that everyone (except the 5 Rivers fans) knew was coming. Another rematch between THS and South with neutral refs. Sorry boys

Cough Cough...sorry im alergic to bullcrap...u meant Greeneville Vs. Sullivan South and the devils well show everyone out there just how u beat them...and that will make it 2wice in a season... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don't worry about that. You had better worry about Sullivan East. The bulleye's might need to be on them. I am sure theirs is very focused on Greeneville. On top of that if Greeneville is lucky enough to ever see TN High I would hope Caps boy is on offense because the Greeneville D will see plenty of them when you cant move the ball.

Oh believe me the bullseye is on them don't u worry about that little buddy. Just trying to figure out if smack runs in the family. Oh don't worry the Greeneville D is use to being on the field there what carries the team. Oh tntitans boo who another complainer about refs. Shut ur crying up and sit in the stands and enjoy ur popcorn and the hot chocolate.

Cough Cough...sorry im alergic to bullcrap...u meant Greeneville Vs. Sullivan South and the devils well show everyone out there just how u beat them...and that will make it 2wice in a season... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now come on. you know that in order for you all to get to South, you have to get through the DEFENSE of THS. not many people have done that to success this year. Last time i checked they are only giving up 8 points a game.

Im not talking about the players being worried Im talking about people like you. If your not worried then why are you on the Greeneville tread, last time i checked TN high had there own tread an game this week. No matter how big a game you talk TnHigh an South does not want to play West or Greeneville. You can talk up TnHigh an South until your face turns blue but until they prove there bite it bigger then there bark to Greeneville your words mean noting.

Now come on. you know that in order for you all to get to South, you have to get through the DEFENSE of THS. not many people have done that to success this year. Last time i checked they are only giving up 8 points a game.

Last time i looked u lost to South and We beat them...yea and they got 28 points on u guys...so be ready for Devil Domination when we play yuns...

Im not talking about the players being worried Im talking about people like you. If your not worried then why are you on the Greeneville tread, last time i checked TN high had there own tread an game this week. No matter how big a game you talk TnHigh an South does not want to play West or Greeneville. You can talk up TnHigh an South until your face turns blue but until they prove there bite it bigger then there bark to Greeneville your words mean noting.

Done. All I have to say is good luck

I think its funny how all the THS an South fans are on the Greeneville East board talking crap, they must be worried about East or Greeneville cuz you dont see them talking crap on any other board

You can blame that on your little 07devilsturnaround who tried to highjack the south -ths post from last week talkin trash /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Done. All I have to say is good luck

There gonna need more than luck... /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> there gonna need two guns and a big stick /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Last time i looked u lost to South and We beat them...yea and they got 28 points on u guys...so be ready for Devil Domination when we play yuns...

Yea ..you go by that /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I thought we proved this logic wrong already, didn't we?

Ok, South beat Tn High, Greenville beat South, who gives a whoopty doo? Do I need to bring up the Boone games again? You got shut out, 14-0 against Boone, yet South beat them 45-15.

See, this logic doesn't work, anything can happen at anytime.

I thought we proved this logic wrong already, didn't we?

Ok, South beat Tn High, Greenville beat South, who gives a whoopty doo? Do I need to bring up the Boone games again? You got shut out, 14-0 against Boone, yet South beat them 45-15.

See, this logic doesn't work, anything can happen at anytime.

Pumpkinhead, don't you get mixed up in this fray grasshopper. We don't want no pumpkin pie or such! It's gettin snakey over here!