Unaka @ Oneida

crow

Field looks great ! Tribe is ready and waiting ! Not planing on taking prisoners ! We should see Oneida at its best . Im looking to see some big big plays from alot of players ! I would name some players to watch , but I think this is going to be like the 4th quarter of greenback all night long ! This is like waiting for christmas on christmas eve . I here Unaka has a pretty good linebacker . I bet he will be plum wore out come 10 oclock tonight ! I wounder if I would get fired if I skip work today? Its a good thing Im not a plastic surgeon , could you Imagine working on someones face on game day. They would look pretty Goofy today ! Gives new meaning to pin your ears back and go get um !

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was like 10 of us doing it and it was cold but it was fun...How about that SPONGEBOB SQUAREHODGE... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's more like SQUAREHODGE DEERSLAYER We all had a great time.

Well, I know Lambo and Crew are getting a little anxious. That is a good thing. I hope they have a right to be anxious next week to! Git-R-Done tonight! Then, it's THE REMATCH!

Kazzito /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

You guys should appreciate the big linebacker #53, he's a player. Just a JR, He's a hard worker,should be something esle next season. Hope both teams come out injury free.

Love the attitude Lord V........your disregard is well received here on the Reservation! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> What was your prediction last time.....4 scores? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> 5? Man, you ought to start up a sports book....with your spreads, you'll have a lot of happy customers. I'm sure we will talk later, until then, capise!

Kazzoro /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's game-time. The field is painted and the boys are ready. Unaka should get a heck of a game tonight and I know for a fact that the Oneida boys have been pumped all week. We will see the fans tonight, && some will be painted /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />. && My guess is we will be seeing Hampton next friday for a REMATCH!!

Good luck tonight boys!!

Love the attitude Lord V........your disregard is well received here on the Reservation! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> What was your prediction last time.....4 scores? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> 5? Man, you ought to start up a sports book....with your spreads, you'll have a lot of happy customers. I'm sure we will talk later, until then, capise!

Kazzoro /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

my prediction last time, i think was 35-14 or 28-14. my prediction will probably be something like that if they play again...

Hmmmm........my, that sounds so much closer that I recall. Heck, it sounded as if you and the little "Vaderites" were coming up here to run rough-shod over the Indians. We are an orney bunch that has some "new" players emerging that have us just as optimistic this time around, too. Am I gonna get on CoachT and disrespect your team by giving a wishful score? (43 to 3 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ) Two good teams, one is more capable than your giving them credit for, but time will tell. Face it....you thought we wouldn't give you a game in week two, and you were clearly wrong. I have no illusions that your players will be ready for the Indians this time around, but has it ever occured to you they might have been ready last time too. Maybe the reason they looked so average in your eyes is because the team in orange made them look that way. Hampton has a very good team /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> , but Oneida does too!

Kazzo