2A 1st Round Picks

divepix

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were Tyner I wouldnt even dress my starters out and take a chance at injuring one of them. If they blew Bledsoe out then Westmoreland has no shot what so ever to win this game. Bledsoe is always a power house program. Cannon Co. only beat them by 31.

Postman, a team that only beats East Robertson by 2 is not going to beat Tyner. Bledsoe is not a powerhouse, but they are in the playoffs just like Westmoreland, so obviously not everyone in the playoffs is a powerhouse. Write me back next Saturday after Tyner beats Westmoreland easily.

I don't have anything against Westmoreland and have not seen them play. I am just looking at season results, strength of schedule, and making a prediction. I respect your right to give your opinion - just don't agree with it. But hey, I've been wrong before - many times. Good luck to your team.

Postman, a team that only beats East Robertson by 2 is not going to beat Tyner. Bledsoe is not a powerhouse, but they are in the playoffs just like Westmoreland, so obviously not everyone in the playoffs is a powerhouse. Write me back next Saturday after Tyner beats Westmoreland easily.

I don't have anything against Westmoreland and have not seen them play. I am just looking at season results, strength of schedule, and making a prediction. I respect your right to give your opinion - just don't agree with it. But hey, I've been wrong before - many times. Good luck to your team.

Hold up hoss. I told you Tyner shouldnt even dress there starters to protect against injury. Then I proceeded to say why not play the best the first week(I was referring to playing you boys). Imallin is from SC and his team gets to play Boyd. You need to read between the lines a little on these post. I know Westmoreland will have there hands full. Ive been down to watch Tyner play a couple of times against Westmoreland. I do know though that we will fight you boys tooth and toe nail and I'm sure ya'll will do the same. Look back and carefully read the post realizing imallin and Antwitt are from a rival school and you may see alittle differently.

Winners in Bold. Margin in ( )

Bracket 1

#1- Alcoa(all they want)

#8- Sweetwater

#4-CAK(14)

#5- Loudon

#3- Cumberland Gap(28)

#6- Happy Valley

#2 Gatlinburg Pittman(20)

#7 Rockwood

Bracket 2

#1- York(30)

#8- Marion Co.

#4- Smith Co.(14)

#5- Boyd Buchanan

#3- Tyner(21)

#6- Westmoreland

#2 DCA(30)

#7 Bledsoe Co.

Bracket 3

#1- Lewis Co.(30)

#8- Richland

#4- Hickman Co.(21)

#5- Stewart Co.

#3- Goodpasture(7)

#6- CPA

#2 Camden(28)

#7 Fairview

Bracket 4

#1- Milan(14, even though first game was close)

#8- JCS

#4-Huntingdon(28)

#5- Westwood

#3- Westview

#6- Peabody(3-upset)

#2 GW Carver(21)

#7 BT Washington

This Looks good to me.

Glad everyone gets a chance at picking ... and being slaughtered for their picks. Bet this thread moves along very well. This is like choosing sides in backyard football and you end up being the kid with all the losers on your team. LOL. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />