Wilson Central @ Coffee Co.

catwomen1992

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome reply! I'd rather have a team with attitudes and work ethic like yours, win or lose.

so you cant be talented and work hard?

Id rather have a big fast talented player with a great work ethic. Rod Wilkes for Smyrna has a full ride to UT and is very talented and--------- he is one of the hardest workers in practice you will ever see.

I think Lou Holtz said it best his 1st year at South CArolina when he said

" I can tell you our players will do the right thing work hard and be coached to be in the right place at all times --------------- where they will be run over by a bigger faster player from another team"

what he was saying is he needed bigger and faster players with the same work ethic.

I think coach Price gets everything he can out of the talent he has. Its hs football you play with who shows up and do the best you can. I have never seen cc play that I thought they sure dont play hard. They may get out matched on occasion but its not for lack of effort.

still see wc winning due to just to much speed and chemistry going on right now.

wc 35

cc 14

so you cant be talented and work hard?

Id rather have a big fast talented player with a great work ethic. Rod Wilkes for Smyrna has a full ride to UT and is very talented and--------- he is one of the hardest workers in practice you will ever see.

I think Lou Holtz said it best his 1st year at South CArolina when he said

" I can tell you our players will do the right thing work hard and be coached to be in the right place at all times --------------- where they will be run over by a bigger faster player from another team"

what he was saying is he needed bigger and faster players with the same work ethic.

I think coach Price gets everything he can out of the talent he has. Its hs football you play with who shows up and do the best you can. I have never seen cc play that I thought they sure dont play hard. They may get out matched on occasion but its not for lack of effort.

still see wc winning due to just to much speed and chemistry going on right now.

wc 35

cc 14

Yes you can be talented and work hard. That is why Mr. Wilkes has a full ride to UT. We see it all to often though, talented players who don't put forth effort in practices and take plays off during a game. Getting into trouble from time to time etc. Just having atheletes come out to play won't put W's in the win column. Sometimes these talented players are like a "Cancer" with their poor attitudes and laziness. It can rub off on other players and cause the program a lot of grief. Not saying WC doesn't have talented and hard working players, I just thought o-linefury's reply was awesome if he is a player and would love to have a whole team like him. I believe your prediction on the game is pretty accurate! Both teams have had a good seasons.

I usually dont post in things like this... but its kinda frustrating me, It seems to me that WC is talking more trash than coffe county. Who cares if you beat us once.It does prove that you can beat us and i respect that (you won) but teams change from game to game.

you mistake talking trash for stating fact......I'm sorry for you. It is very hard to beat a team twice in one season, and I don't think WC is taking anything for granted.....2-8 last season. I just happen to think they have the horses and leadership to do it again.

I usually dont post in things like this... but its kinda frustrating me, It seems to me that WC is talking more trash than coffe county. Who cares if you beat us once.It does prove that you can beat us and i respect that (you won) but teams change from game to game.

I agree with you and i attend WC....Im sure both teams have gotten better since they played in week 5. This should be a great game like the first one was, and i predict the same outcome as the first one, DUB-C to win! Our leadership and speed will pull out the win for us. Good luck to both teams, im looking forward to friday night!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />