Region 1-1A

GiveMeWingsss

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are most definitly welcome /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Coach of the Year should go to whom ever has made the biggest impact on their team and without a doubt its Robbie. Thats not taking anything away from what JC and Hampton has done but you guys were expected to go undefeated and win the region. Cloudland wasn't even supposed to have made it to the playoffs. muchless lose one game in tennessee and finish second only behind the best team in the state. After going 2-8 and 0-5 in the region a year ago and then under a first year head coach and a new system go 7-3 and 4-1 in the region with only 4 seniors the following year is without a doubt the biggest turn around in the Conferecnce.

Coach of the Year should go to whom ever has made the biggest impact on their team and without a doubt its Robbie. Thats not taking anything away from what JC and Hampton has done but you guys were expected to go undefeated and win the region. Cloudland wasn't even supposed to have made it to the playoffs. muchless lose one game in tennessee and finish second only behind the best team in the state. After going 2-8 and 0-5 in the region a year ago and then under a first year head coach and a new system go 7-3 and 4-1 in the region with only 4 seniors the following year is without a doubt the biggest turn around in the Conferecnce.

You are right /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Tell us more.

like you said, this is Robbie's first year. He will have many more chances. JC took a team through an undefeated season for only the third time in school history. I think Robbie and the Highlanders will be the team to beat once again after next year. As Robbie is coming in and just starting a career, JC's is winding down. And JC's team hammered Robbie's team...

You dont have to be the head cashier at wal-mart to know that. What are you trying to say that we got out coached? If so Your telling me you can coach a team to be twice the size of the team your playing that week. WOW what coaching clinic does that, the only two i have heard that teaches you about that is God and Luck. I have showed hampton nothing but respect and pujo will tell you this first hand. But don't you think that little comment was very disrespectful to Robbie after the job he has done this year. I have read alot of your post and you are usally very respectful, but this gets under my skin " JC's team hammered Robbie's team"

your right. i have changed my mind. robbie was a far better coach than JC this year. especially beating all those powerhouse teams in Tennessee...

You dont have to be the head cashier at wal-mart to know that. What are you trying to say that we got out coached? If so Your telling me you can coach a team to be twice the size of the team your playing that week. WOW what coaching clinic does that, the only two i have heard that teaches you about that is God and Luck. I have showed hampton nothing but respect and pujo will tell you this first hand. But don't you think that little comment was very disrespectful to Robbie after the job he has done this year. I have read alot of your post and you are usally very respectful, but this gets under my skin " JC's team hammered Robbie's team"

why does that get under your skin? it's not like it is a lie. OK, from now on I will say JC's team beat Robbie's team 48-13. is that better? i am not saying Robbie shouldn't get it. I just don't think he will. And I am sorry that my opinion is not the same as yours...

your right. i have changed my mind. robbie was a far better coach than JC this year. especially beating all those powerhouse teams in Tennessee...

did I say that ? if you will read i say jc is a hall of fame coach and i haven't even been around hampton football but for the last 3 years. Anyone who would even think that is stupid, All i was saying is coach of the year KEY WORD YEAR. What if i had said that ray charles could win with all that size and talent and oh you guys Played teams that are so much better. when did you play Maryville, alcoa, or south .

Is that not disrespectful.

why does that get under your skin? it's not like it is a lie. OK, from now on I will say JC's team beat Robbie's team 48-13. is that better? i am not saying Robbie shouldn't get it. I just don't think he will. And I am sorry that my opinion is not the same as yours...

It would have been better to say Hamton pounded Cloudland not JC pounded Robbie. Anyhow its not their team its the communities