Coalfield @ Hampton

HHSDAWG

I liked the horns,,,,,, dang ole timers!

Just think what they'd sound like with the cannon, or two cannons!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr,,,,brrrrrrrrrrrrr, BOOOOOMMMMMM,,,BOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think one of those Yeagar boys up Simerly Creek already has one on his Kenworth (mayby it's a Peterbuilt?) recon Felix (A.K.A. rabbit) would let him park that thing on his lot and sound it off just before the cannon blast?? I know I can get another cannon, that aint a problem.

I forgot to look to see if the scoreboard was up today/tonight. I'll have to make a pass through there tomorrow and see how that puppy looks.

Come out CYJACKET! We won't bite,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,much!

Did you just call me a "ole timer"????!!!! Hey that hurt. I hated the horn....... maybe it was the horn coupled with the dirty refs that kinda got to me. Wait a minute .........I'm sure it would sound a lot better coming from the Dogs side of the field ....... I agree with ya! Maybe we could line the field with Peterbuilt's! But let's wait for the either Oneida - or someone on down the road. Poor ole Coalfield doesn't deserve it. btw i hear the score board is top notch! Kinda like a jumbo-tron. They worked really hard on it all day to get her wired up and ready to go. Gonna be fireworks shooting out of that thing come Friday.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I'd like to see an upset, it just isn't happening this year. That said, I think Coalfield is gonna at least keep up with Hampton for a half. They'll definitely have to stop Jaynes and Irick because those two did the damage last year and Coalfield's secondary will have to step up. I think Coalfield gives Hampton an early scare, but in the end, it's just gonna be too much strength for Coalfield as Hampton will pull away late.

After thinking some on my earlier pick, I'm gonna modify it to 34-14, Hampton, but it'll be closer than that score indicates.

While I'd like to see an upset, it just isn't happening this year. That said, I think Coalfield is gonna at least keep up with Hampton for a half. They'll definitely have to stop Jaynes and Irick because those two did the damage last year and Coalfield's secondary will have to step up. I think Coalfield gives Hampton an early scare, but in the end, it's just gonna be too much strength for Coalfield as Hampton will pull away late.

After thinking some on my earlier pick, I'm gonna modify it to 34-14, Hampton, but it'll be closer than that score indicates.

the game was not as close as the score indicated last year and if i am not mistaken hampton drilled coalfield 35-14. coalfield scored on dang boise state trick plays...

dawgman75 goodluck to you and the Dogs friday. I will be pulling for ya all from Orr Field. Go Landers Go dogs. Maybe we will get a another chance at you all.

Best of luck to the Landers, hope you can pull it off!But really, do you want another shot?????????I hope all of Roan Mountian comes out to the game. It kinda felt empty last week compared to years past. Not saying you didn't have support, but I remember the good years, and it was all you could do to move an inch without bumping into someone. I hope the community comes out to support you guys, you had a good season and you deserve the support.

It's postseason time & I know anything can happen, but I believe the Big Dawgs are once again on a mission. One game at a time, and keep the eyes focused. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck to TC this week Ole3putt. Hope you guys come out on top. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Best of luck to the Landers, hope you can pull it off!But really, do you want another shot?????????I hope all of Roan Mountian comes out to the game. It kinda felt empty last week compared to years past. Not saying you didn't have support, but I remember the good years, and it was all you could do to move an inch without bumping into someone. I hope the community comes out to support you guys, you had a good season and you deserve the support.Good luck to TC this week Ole3putt. Hope you guys come out on top. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We appreciate the positive comments Dawgman75.