Anderson Co. vs Carter

qbsdad

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you Mav that beating Powell is a quality win, I left them off due to the fact that they were .500. If you consider the .500 teams AC has beaten, then you could throw Powell and Scott into the mix. I would say that those two teams are better than Karns, which would be the other "quality", not really, win for Carter. I still see these teams being pretty evenly matched, the winner will be the one that runs the ball.

2-3A #4 Anderson County will come away from 1-3A #1 Carter with the win.

I have a hard time convincing myself that any 1-3A team, much less a 7-3 region champion (one of those losses being to 4-6 South Doyle), will beat any of the top four teams from 2-3A. 1-3A is weak, bottom line. Unfortunately for them, they are paired up with a region who, pound for pound, may be the toughest region in the state. If 1-3A has any chance to move on, it will be this game. I, however, forsee the second round being played within 2-3A.

AC 28

Carter 14

Good luck to both teams! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />