9AA

CoachF

So what is everyone's official guess for the CPA-FRA game tonight? Anyone going?

Even though I think FRA will come to play and may give CPA all they want, in the end, I think CPA just has to many weapons. Even if you slow down the normal scoring of CPA by slowing the game down, the Z shot blocking and rebounding is a huge factor that is hard, if not impossible, to stop. It may rain 3s tonight as well. It's a good match up and I'm sure both teams will "leave it all on the floor".

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SCORES AND STANDINGS ON JANUARY 25, 2008

SCORES

David Libscomb 53, Martin Luther King 50

CPA 83, FRA 54

Pearl Cohn 68, Ezell Harding 56

Hume Fogg 65, East Lit 40

STANDINGS

CPA 20-3(10-0) next game vs Ezell Harding

FRA 16-10(8-2) next game vs Pearl Cohn

David Libscomb 12-8(7-3) next game vs Hume Fogg

Pearl Cohn 7-9(5-5) next game at FRA

Hume Fogg 11-7(5-5)next game at David Libscomb

East Lit 8-12(3-7) next game at Martin Luther King

Martin Luther King 3-12(2-8) next game vs East Lit

Ezell Harding 2-16(0-10) next game at CPA

TUESDAY NIGHT GAME WATCH: PEARL COHN AT FRA

January 29, 2008 Scores and Standings (9aa)

SCORES

CPA 76, Ezell Harding 39

Martin Luther King 45, East Lit 33

David Libscomb 78, Hume Fogg 62

Pearl Cohn 54, FRA 50

STANDINGS

CPA 21-3(11-0) next game vs Martin Luther King

FRA 16-11(8-3)next game at David Libscomb

David Libsccmb 13-8(8-3) next game vs FRA

Pearl Cohn 8-9(6-5) next game vs Hume Fogg

Hume Fogg 11-8(5-6) next game at Pearl Cohn

Martin Luther King 4-12(3-8) next game at CPA

East Lit 8-13(3-8)next game at Ezell Harding

Ezell Harding 2-17(0-11) next game vs East Lit

FRRIDAY NIGHT GAME WATCH FRA 16-11(8-3) AT DAVID LIBSCOMB 13-8(8-3)

CPA, after the FRA win, should finish up undefeated in 9A with only one road game left and not having to play FRA or DL again.

Who will be #2 seed in tourney if DL beats FRA and both end up with 3 losses (2 to CPA and 1 to each other) in district? How does tiebreaker work?

Your question may have been answered tonight with FRA's loss tonight to PC but DL has FRA and PC left on the schedule. PC seems to be finishing pretty strong.

If FRA wins against DL, they clinch 2nd place no matter what. If they lose, they have to beat Hume-Fogg and pray PC beats DL. Then it will be a tie-breaker between DL and FRA for 2nd place. PC cant come in 2nd no matter what..it is between DL and FRA.

Just stating PC is coming on lately, but there are 3 games left with PC 2 games behind DL and FRA. PC could come in 2nd or tie for 2nd, not likely, but it could happen.

Just stating PC is coming on lately, but there are 3 games left with PC 2 games behind DL and FRA. PC could come in 2nd or tie for 2nd, not likely, but it could happen.

They're the only team to make it to Section last year, and they returned a lot of their players. They can go far. I see one of these teams from 9AA being represented in March.

...and to Mr. Claybrook, you might want to make your username less obvious before talking trash on these forums.