Cheatham County at Fayette Ware

Big Country

Um, didn't Lipscomb beat Fayette Ware by about a 60-0 score in the first round of the playoffs last year? Cheatham may be overmatched against the athletes from Fayette Ware, but to say they would beat anyone from Region 5 is simply ignoring the facts. Cheatham barely snuck into the playoffs and will have a hard time tomorrow night, but Lipscomb, Giles, or Marshall County are better football teams than Fayette Ware. Good luck 5-3A.

I would disagree about "who snuck in" to the playoffs. Fayette Ware hasn't played good football in over a month.....on the other hand Cheatham has played its best for the past month. What type of scouting report does FW have to stop Cheatham or to score.....what are the schemes to do the job???

But the funniest thing that I have heard in years is that Fayette runs all over 5-3a.....I can't stop laughing at that one.

Dude have you been farther away from Fayette in the last few yrs. So on the whole FW team there is only ONE football who plays basketball.....wowww.... that mea there is a lot of depth of athletes at that school.

Besides that.....the coaching edge goes to Cheatham co by far......FW can't just show up and throw that roundball ....eeerrr... I mean football around.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would disagree about "who snuck in" to the playoffs. Fayette Ware hasn't played good football in over a month.....on the other hand Cheatham has played its best for the past month. What type of scouting report does FW have to stop Cheatham or to score.....what are the schemes to do the job???

But the funniest thing that I have heard in years is that Fayette runs all over 5-3a.....I can't stop laughing at that one.

Dude have you been farther away from Fayette in the last few yrs. So on the whole FW team there is only ONE football who plays basketball.....wowww.... that mea there is a lot of depth of athletes at that school.

Besides that.....the coaching edge goes to Cheatham co by far......FW can't just show up and throw that roundball ....eeerrr... I mean football around.

Cheatham has played better football the last 4 weeks, but they did sneak in with a close win against Page last week and their 4 game win streak has been compiled against teams with a combined record of 9-31. Fayette is the # 1 seed from Region 6, despite dropping 3 of their last 4 games, and must be considered as the favorite tomorrow night. I hope the Cubs can get it done, but they will need their best effort and a few breaks to do so. Good luck 5-3A!

LET ME START OFF BY SAYING FAYETTE WARE IS A GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM THEY MIGHT HAVE LOST THERE LAST TWO GAMES TO MELROSE AND MCHS BUT WE ALL NOW HOW COACH T IS HE IS HE MIGHT HAVE LOST THE GAMES JUST TO KEEP HIS PLAYER FROM GETTING HURT KNOWING THAT HE HAD THE FIRST SEED I THE REGION. BUT WE WILL SEE HOW THE WILDCATS TAKE OUT THE CUB. IT ALL UP TO FAYETTE WARE CHEATHAM COUNTY HAS NO CHANCE I SAY IT WILL BE FW- 35 /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> CC-7 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

LET ME START OFF BY SAYING FAYETTE WARE IS A GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM THEY MIGHT HAVE LOST THERE LAST TWO GAMES TO MELROSE AND MCHS BUT WE ALL NOW HOW COACH T IS HE IS HE MIGHT HAVE LOST THE GAMES JUST TO KEEP HIS PLAYER FROM GETTING HURT KNOWING THAT HE HAD THE FIRST SEED I THE REGION. BUT WE WILL SEE HOW THE WILDCATS TAKE OUT THE CUB. IT ALL UP TO FAYETTE WARE CHEATHAM COUNTY HAS NO CHANCE I SAY IT WILL BE FW- 35 /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> CC-7 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sure....sure...why any genius coach would want to lose his last two games going into the playoffs to gain momentum. Is your poor little coach afraid his players will get a boo-boo and can't play. Well tonight there will be a lot of bruises on the field.

You are dreaming...bub.....you just hope that FW can crank it up enough to get a #4 seed in Cheatham.....and we saw what a #4 seed did to you last week.

You never did respond about the whole roster of FW having only ONE basketball player

Come on Cheatham...pull off the upset... there is a serious lack of respect for you guys from FW!!!!

There are people from both Creek Wood & Sycamore that do not believe that Cheatham Co. deserves to be in the playoffs.

Hey fridaynightlights7900 you can just go ahead and JOIN THE CROWD MY FRIEND!!!!

The game is tonight and the broadcast can be heard locally here in the midstate on WQSV AM790 or on the internet at www.wqsvam790.com.

There are people from both Creek Wood & Sycamore that do not believe that Cheatham Co. deserves to be in the playoffs.

Hey fridaynightlights7900 you can just go ahead and JOIN THE CROWD MY FRIEND!!!!

The game is tonight and the broadcast can be heard locally here in the midstate on WQSV AM790 or on the internet at www.wqsvam790.com.

BC, YOUR CUBS ARE IN N IT STARTS IN 7 HOURS !!!!!!! HAVE A SAFE TRIP TO W.TENN. AND BACK TO YOURS AND MINE FAV PART OF OUR BEAUTIFUL STATE ! I HOPE THE CUBS KEEP IT UP SO YOU"LL BE A HAPPY CAMPER!

Congrats to Fayette Ware on the win. Good Luck next week against Bolivar Central.

Hold your heads high Cubs!!!! After starting at 0-6 nobody gave you guys a shot to get to the playoffs but for a 6TH YEAR IN A ROW you proved the doubters wrong and got to the postseason. While a state title is not where the "yellow brick road" will end I will say to the seniors on this football team that you have achieved much greater accomplishments than that could ever mean. Jerry Henry, Kyle Smith, Brandon Theriault, Bo Chandler, & Dalton Floid you will all be missed. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR 4 YEARS OF HARD WORK & DEDICATION TO THE FOOTBALL PROGRAM AT CCCHS!!!! I wish you all the very best of luck in your future endeavors throughout life. Your careers at Cheatham Co. were successful and for sticking out times such as the start of this season and other tough times were a normal kid would have easily folded in and quit makes you all special. YOU WILL ALL BE TREMENDOUS SUCCESS STORIES IN YOUR LIVES FUTURES SO GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

Last year it was a 42-35 loss at JSS & this year it was a 34-28 loss at FW. These West-TN shootouts are going against the Cubs. Next year hopefully with a lot of talented juniors returning to the field as seniors and with a good core of younger players coming through the ranks the Cheatham Co. Cubs have a shot to potentially host a first round playoff game at home.

For the 2008-2009 CCCHS Cubs REMEMBER THIS PLEASE!!!!!! Enjoy your holiday vacations with your families and watching the rest of these playoffs unfold because in January when second semester hits IT WILL BE TIME!!!! The senior class on this team will be large in numbers for the first time in a couple of years and the guys need to do some serious soul searching and discover whether they truly want to just be average or whether they want to make something really special out of next season and take a serious run towards a Region 5-3A Title.

GREAT SEASON CUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!