who will play for the AAA title and why

trojans11

As much as I hate to admit it, Knoxville Catholic will more than likely be in the Title game unless AE, Fulton, or Pearl Cohn/White House can somehow knock them off before then. You never know. My honest prediction for the BlueCross Bowl is David Lipscomb vs. Catholic, with the Mustangs using their experience to defeat the Irish, finally getting the 3A Title game "monkey" off their backs.

In the East it's open. Fulton, Catholic, & Austin East all come from that very strong Region 2-3A. The team out of those three that gets to the semifinals will have to either play Pearl Cohn, White House, Station Camp, or Greenbrier. Region 4-3A is solid from top-to-bottom and will again sweep 3-3A this week.

In the west it's David Lipscomb's to lose. They are better than Giles & Marshall and are better than any 6-3A team also. Dyer Co., Haywood, & Dyersburg are all threats to host the Mustangs in the semifinals.

Upsets aside ........ it will be David Lipscomb vs. Knox Catholic ... this may be the year where the 2 favorites and on paper have the best all around teams (offense/ defense/ kicking) will make it there ... and it would be a great game and I would have to go with Catholic to keep the streak alive of Region 2 State Champs but I am always hoping my Falcons can pull a rabbit out of the hat this year ... I just have doubts because we are not very physical in the lines this year .. we have the skill people but the OL/DL play is where we are at disadvantage this year against teams ..next year Fulton will return 4 starters on OL and hopefully can improve if they put in the work with the weights.

IT'S YOUR GUESS CAUSE I'M CLUELESS

KC,FULTON,AE, PEARL-COHN,STATION CAMP are the best in Regions 1-4 . DL ,Mitchell ,Dyer County,Haywood,Sheffield appear to be the best Regions 5-8 However Dyersburg "WILL BE BACK". They have yet to jell as pre-season hype assumed they would run away from the pack with all the potential they possess! Late season atrocities will Add to their Best ATTITUDE/EFFORTS to CONTINUE ON THE ROAD TO #1 ,THEY HAVE WORKED VERY HARD TO ACHIEVE THE PAST 4 YEARS. One never knows but I Expect the Trojans to jell during the playoffs as DL did last year playing their best ball in their last 3 games. Focus "Only" on this weeks foe. ONE GAME AT A TIME! 5 MORE GAMES TROJANS >> " TOGETHER WE ATTACK ">> GO TROJANS!!!

DL....they have made the trip to the burro four of the past five years...Only Maryville can match that

Not just Maryville, Fulton has been to Murfreesboro 4 of the past 5 years as well. Runner-Up in 2002, Champs in 03, 04, & 06. The only year the Falcons didn't make it was 2005. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />