CBHS vs Ensworth

wavelax1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ensworth doesn't have a chance. Small school playing out of their league. Also, it is hard to travel and win. CBHS knows all about that. With all our weapons back, I say CBHS by 21. The big test will be BA, who Unapproved Website has the top 7 players in the state, including a running back that has narrowed his college picks to Alabama, Auburn, and Clemson. BA's DL is unreal. I hope to see a good crowd at the game Friday nio matter how cold it is. Tide Roll!

BA has seven top players in the state, but the photo gallery you saw was just a showcase of some of the top prospects in the state. CJ is the second best in the class of 08 and Tuani is also ranked in the top 75 players in the 08 class. The rest are juniors and I believe each of Brentwood Academy's starting DLineman are on the rivals database.

Ensworth doesn't have a chance. Small school playing out of their league. Also, it is hard to travel and win. CBHS knows all about that. With all our weapons back, I say CBHS by 21. The big test will be BA, who Unapproved Website has the top 7 players in the state, including a running back that has narrowed his college picks to Alabama, Auburn, and Clemson. BA's DL is unreal. I hope to see a good crowd at the game Friday nio matter how cold it is. Tide Roll!

i wouldnt be quite so arrogant in saying they "dont have a chance," and already be looking past them. in case you have failed to realize, ricky bowers, formerly of mba, coached ingle martin, among others, is their head coach. he knows a thing or two about what hes doing, believe it or not.

It's thinking like yours that gets teams beat! Hope the players take a diff. approach to the game than you. Keep looking toward BA and you will get a beat down. Being a small school has not stopped this school yet.

CBHS already has a party planed for when they play BA.....

I wish people wouldn't say crap like that. It reflects so poorly on CBHS. First off we have to get by Ensworth, I know nothing about them but I am anticipating a tight game that really could go either way just depends on which team makes the least mistakes. Then to say "we have a party planned when we play BA"? come on man, your going to look like a jackass if we don't make it past Friday, so lets concentrate on Friday's game before we schedule any parties to celebrate playing one of the best teams in the state.

I love it. You know nothing about Ensworth but are so quick to share your attitude with the rest of us. Having had occassion to speak casually with Coach Bowers of Ensworth over the weekend, I can tell you he has the utmost respect for Christain Brothers and will do all he can to prepare his team to deal with "all the weapons." He thinks very highly of CBHS. I know nothing about CBHS, but am not willing to talk the trash . . . it will likely be a very tough game, and physical. CBHS seems to have a tough defense from looking at the stats. EHS has rolled up some points and has an explosive offense. Yes, Ensworth is a small school . . . with an 8-2 record, and some big victories. According to this site, the strength of schedule of CBHS was not exactly formidable. So . . . wait until the game is over before strutting too much, little peacock.

I love it. You know nothing about Ensworth but are so quick to share your attitude with the rest of us. Having had occassion to speak casually with Coach Bowers of Ensworth over the weekend, I can tell you he has the utmost respect for Christain Brothers and will do all he can to prepare his team to deal with "all the weapons." He thinks very highly of CBHS. I know nothing about CBHS, but am not willing to talk the trash . . . it will likely be a very tough game, and physical. CBHS seems to have a tough defense from looking at the stats. EHS has rolled up some points and has an explosive offense. Yes, Ensworth is a small school . . . with an 8-2 record, and some big victories. According to this site, the strength of schedule of CBHS was not exactly formidable. So . . . wait until the game is over before strutting too much, little peacock.

He doesn't speak for the whole CBHS community, and I agree with you. I know nothing about Ensworth either so it would be difficult to say "yall don't have a chance" because all I know is its a very new school with a very reputable coach. It will be a good game, with an over under of 34...any takers?

this is going to a very tough game without jeffeson. He is just ones of those players that can do everything for you. I think if he was playing, ensworth wouldnt have been in this position or if they were, they could pull this game off with a W by a decent amount. But since he is not playing i have to say CB by 10 because of all that size and the depth/numbers they have