CBHS vs Ensworth

wavelax1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know anything about ensworth, but i do know a good bit about Christian Brothers. with that, the Purple Wave is coming off a bye week which will be either a positive or a drawback, based on their intensity from the onset. if the Brothers start out slow or play sloppy, it could be a long night. if they continue their solid play as of late, i see Christian Brothers coming out on top.

Guest TheChosenOne

If Jefferson is back for Ensworth, I think they can win. But I dont know much about CBHS, and I hope CBHS wins, personally.

So I wont make any predictions. Go Brothers! Winner of this game gets to play MBA! Good luck!

Winner does not play MBA. Winner of MUS game plays the MBA winner.

Ricky Bowers was on 104.5's Friday prep show last week and said that Jefferson is out for the year (and if I heard correctly, that includes basketball season as well).

You are correct. Out for football and basketball. Ensworth will still have two solid runners in Opaku-Darkwa and Anderson, and occasional pounding running of Rob Leathers. Harrison Ballard at quarterback has has one "rough" game this year, but very solid the rest, making the EHS attack failrly balanced, but favoring the run. They are are not a physically big team but have overall team speed. Most scores come on -or after- big plays. Not a real ball control team. Should give Christian Bothers a good test.

You are correct. Out for football and basketball. Ensworth will still have two solid runners in Opaku-Darkwa and Anderson, and occasional pounding running of Rob Leathers. Harrison Ballard at quarterback has has one "rough" game this year, but very solid the rest, making the EHS attack failrly balanced, but favoring the run. They are are not a physically big team but have overall team speed. Most scores come on -or after- big plays. Not a real ball control team. Should give Christian Bothers a good test.

what about ensworth's offensive line. what are they gonna look like? and does ensworth run the spread, or some version of that offense?