McNairy Central vs David Lipscomb

sportsnutdad

OK, I have bit my tongue, which doesn't feel good, for the whole year. I have tried to stay off the board all year since my interest in the program is not as great as it use to be. However, as an almnus, I will not let my alma mater be ripped to shreds. We do not cheat, recruit, hold kids back in the 8th grade, or name whatever else you want.

I, Happy A. Clown, corditially invite anybody that will to come to the game tonight and witness Lipscomb Game Day. It is unique and special. This is why we win. We have involved parents. We also run, block, tackle, and eat a lot of food, lots! Some more than others, but that is the secret to all success. Tackling, Tailgaiting, Running, More Tailgaiting, Blocking, and Nutty Buddies.

If the TSSAA tries to split us from publics, we still have our Nutty Buddies and fish fries. You can take our Nutty Buddies, but you can't take our Buddies Nuts.

Sorry, but I have to stand up for my school.

I will not be back again, this year or ever, unless unwarranted attacks are issued.

Thanks to by buddy the Catfish-Hunter, Big Country.

Bayron

Bayron, as always your insight amazes me!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the TSSAA tries to split us from publics, we still have our Nutty Buddies and fish fries. You can take our Nutty Buddies, but you can't take our Buddies Nuts.

Bayron

Man....what is this deal with "our buddies nuts"????????????

Is that the true secret DL formula or success??

Personally, I leave my buddies nuts alone

Just funnin' around guys....couldn't help it

Just like your Huntingdon game last week. How did you guys do tonight?

Was wondering how long it would take you to respond to that!! I don't blame you for

not going to your boys' game! I wouldn't have wasted my gas either! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Was wondering how long it would take you to respond to that!! I don't blame you for

not going to your boys' game! I wouldn't have wasted my gas either! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Gas is too high to waste. You think I actually thought they were going to win. At least I had the possibility to go to my boys' playoff game.

Gas is too high to waste. You think I actually thought they were going to win. At least I had the chance to go to my boys' playoff game.

I was actually hoping they would pull it out believe it or not. I just like getting you stirred up! No hard

feelings ok!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />