Warren County (5-5) @ Riverdale (10-0)

rhswarrior08

A few of the WC freshmen will help them Friday night. The Pioneers are loving these comments. "Not getting on the bus"', "They're freshmen team could beat them" "Blow out". WC does have a chance. Maybe a small one, but it can happen.

If you have to use a couple of freshmen to have a chance, then you are sadly mistaken. Let me change my prediction, Riverdale by as munch as they want to score. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Several players as a matter of fact. I can only hope they show more respect this year and don't go out before kickoff and jump on the mid field emblem. That was about as stupid a move as they could have done. It's just like touchdown celebrations, just hand the ball to the ref and act like you done it before.

...well, good luck!!..thats about all I can say...at least they know what their walking into then!

Several players as a matter of fact. I can only hope they show more respect this year and don't go out before kickoff and jump on the mid field emblem. That was about as stupid a move as they could have done. It's just like touchdown celebrations, just hand the ball to the ref and act like you done it before.

Right on WCPIONEERS77! That made me want to hurl! I could'nt believe they would do something that stupid! They got what they deserved after that, a 54-3 drilling. Maybe they learned a lesson, like some of the posters on here should; Respect the Other Team. Do you know who decided to do that and why the coaches let it happen? I can think of better ways to get a team motivated to play a powerhouse team like Riverdale than to do something like that.

This match up aint even fair! Riverdale will have the 2nds in by the 3rd

i remember people thinking like this several years ago a 4-6or a 5-5 dickson county team came here and beat us in the first round so we must remain focused so that doesnt happen again things was not all that good in WARRIOR country after that loss and i am sure no one wants that feeling so stay focused and take care of buisness

Warren County.....................

BAD NEWS - You are about to get abused play after play after play after play...........some of your writers will not get to feel this! Most have no clue as to what happens between the lines because many have never played, but they are experts. Unfortunately, you are facing a very physical football on both sides of the ball; NOW you could win if Riverdale turns it over about 10 times inside their 15. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

GOOD NEWS - Today is your last day of practice! Monday can be inside and warm

I remember saying 'uh oh' to myself last year when WC stomped the mid-field emblem as I know what that has sparked in the past. WC, PLEASE do not do it again. It will only come back to bite you right in the tail.

wbballplayer03, they run a WingT offense. While we do not have just one RB with over 1000 yards like Farragut or WB, it has allowed about 6 different RBs to get over 500 yards each this season. As to the defense they run pretty much a 4-3 defense that SWARMS. Maybe one of the fastest that you have seen. Smyrna 'thinks' theirs is faster, but that is just a matter of opinion for each of us to sort out on the field. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Whether it is faster or not, it is good enough to have won 10 games this year in a very good Region. Hope this helps.