Warren County (5-5) @ Riverdale (10-0)

rhswarrior08

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same goes to you..hey if you play us like you did lavergne we'll come out and play riverdale football /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> see this is the fun part actually being able to joke around unlike alot of the time know what i mean

yes sir I do some people just get to carried away when its intended to be for fun! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yes sir I do some people just get to carried away when its intended to be for fun! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i know....in this one thread one of the guys is attacking one of his schools own fans...but all well im ready for some football...12 hours.....well 2 weeks and 12 hours till the good game

Go region 4-5A!One game at a time Warriors! Its all about Warren County tonight! Take it to em. GO WARRIORS!

Remember last year that it was a good game until the 2nd quarter. WC has an outstanding kicker, so expect some Field Goals to keep them motivated in the first half. I expect the 2nd half to be all Warriors.

Blow em out Warriors.

Riverdale 28

Warren Co. 3

Let's hope that the pioneers don't jump on the Tomahawk like they did last year or it will be

My predection for tonight:

Warren Co come out....and stomps on the what ever it is in the middle of the field. Hey it worked last year pretty good. Riverdale was stunned to think Warren Co would even think of such a thing and were out of their game a bit plus it got the Pioneers fired up (.....till the were down by 3 TDs that is).

My predection for tonight:

Warren Co come out....and stomps on the what ever it is in the middle of the field. Hey it worked last year pretty good. Riverdale was stunned to think Warren Co would even think of such a thing and were out of their game a bit plus it got the Pioneers fired up (.....till the were down by 3 TDs that is).

Let's hope they learned their lesson last year! I'd say it fired up Riverdale more than WC. WC is trying to build it's football program back up and doesn't need to do stuff like that. Just like everyone was angry when WC played Coffee Co. and the boy kept comming to WC's side waving the Red Raider flag. You do not disrespect your opponents or for that matter, the game of FOOTBALL. Prepare to go to battle by practicing hard, play your best for four quarters and shake hands after the game and may the best team win!

the basketball teams are having a chili supper tonight before the game come so come on out and eat some chili before the game...and at the same time support the WARRIORS AND THE 2007 DEFENDING STATE CHAMPS LADY WARRIORS..so come on out and lets have a great chili supper and then a great game WC fans you are invited too cost is $5

GO WARRIORS