1st Annual East & West All-Star Game

defensiveman

Somebody might be in for a rude awakening trying to come through the center of the West's O-line...ya think Golfendude? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> nothing but headaches when they come in there. Surely they don't think they are fielding MV East team. I suppose we will here more about this as the game approaches. One thing for sure whoever wins it will have bragging rights of being the first All Star team winner. I do find it somewhat dis hearting that some chose to post about who is not showing up and why. Maybe is just some sour grapes from teams that did not get picks. I myself have kept up with this stuff the last 4 yrs and like what i see on the rosters. And to all the players that are playing and have college rides already. GOOD ON YOU! for stepping up. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm I'm glad you know so much about these players on the West to be able to say something like that. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well im from knoxville, i have family on the roster. of course im bias, just as every other person on this thing. haha i have not seen anybody from west, obviously, but ive watched Cobb from Alcoa. Plus i watch Maryville players march over competition like its nothing. i would almost take maryville up against the all-star teams. haha but im sure the west is good, you have kids out of memphis and jackson that im sure are very talented. they produce plenty of college talent. ill be at the game and ill just see it all for myself. your west will have a chance to prove me wrong.

Have all theese players confirmed that they will be there? It seems with geographical problems they would have a hard time practicing even for one week. and some i.e. Douglas from Maryville have been banged up all year he also is needed by the Basketball team to defend that state title as well.and he is already committed to the Vols.I'm sure he is probably not the only one in this situation.

I have noticed that there is not a listing for the Center position on the East's Offense...anybody have any idea who they have for that position?

Travis Lilienthal of Riverdale will be the starter /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks tdntn. We had been told that one of the boys from the West may have to be put on the East team. Just wondered. Both of the line-ups look really good. Lots of talent!!

Hey BR84 your boy doing good? I hope so? Been there done that with one son.

Tonight will certainly be a little different then previous 15 weeks! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Good Luck!

Any thoughts into what's going down in this game?

I think this going to be an exciting football game. Both team are loaded with talent and it may go down to the wire. It's going to be hard to stop the west running attack of Jacquese Seward and Daniel White in addition to Scott Pettigrew at fulllack.